ADVERTISEMENT

WM 56 SS 7

Wmhs1992

Sep 5, 2015
No one is commenting on this subject. It was asked a couple of times in another thread. No one is talking about WM. No One was talking about Syracuse all year either, but we see what happened. Where are all of you true blue WM fans a little adversity and you do not comment. I respect all of you Albemarle fans who still post regardless of your record. Thanks for showing how true fans should be. South #23 is awesome he never quit until the end he is a great guy. Your team is going to sneak up on some people. Come on out West Fans the Season is not over. The people on the board are missing you.

Reactions: sway1532
I’m surprised that the guys from 3-4 years ago are missing.... I guess sleeping in the bed with the enemy got them feeling some type of way. Or maybe it’s the loss to EM or maybe it’s the loss to NS. Either way, where’s the support

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Time for Bulldogs fans to start believing once more that they might beat South.

Time for Bulldogs fans to start believing once more that they might beat South.
Didn't know Bulldog fans stopped believe lol. I think all of us across the board said 4-5 wins this season.

Also congrats to west mont. I thought this could be a upset and regardless of this game I still think SS is a team that can sneak up on you if you look past them (see NR and EM).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT