ADVERTISEMENT

Wizard of the East.......

FOOTBALLFANTIC

Nov 16, 2001
I heard there was a possible transfer coming into Clinton from Southern Alamance. Any truth to this?

Yeah probably 300-315 somewhere around there but man put him beside Leggett,Blackmon,Bennett and the others that OL is HUGE
Yessir!!!! If Clinton is handling TS like they are, then hopefully they won't be hit in the mouth by Cape Fear like they were at the beginning of the game last year.

Off subject but those who dont know Clinton BSN Nike teamshop is up and closes Aug 19th its some nice gear available check it out

I heard there was a possible transfer coming into Clinton from Southern Alamance. Any truth to this?
I heard a rumor fro one source but haven’t heard anything official . I think it’s been in the works for awhile but then like I said I’ve not heard anything official

I heard a rumor fro one source but haven’t heard anything official . I think it’s been in the works for awhile but then like I said I’ve not heard anything official

OL 6’3 350lbs and kid can move. Our offensive line may be the biggest in clinton history. Leggett is 6’2 270lbs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT