ADVERTISEMENT

Winston Salem Prep VS Mount Tabor 4A

Xman8balla

Oct 5, 2006
Charlotte NC
I just seen where prep now has a football team they have 27 varsity players total how do you guys think they will do against Mount Tabor tonight? Mount Tabor has more players an program has been around for a while.

Yeh, it's actually Prep's second varsity season, but first playing a full conference schedule and being eligible for the playoffs. As for this week's game...Prep didn't play last week, and although Mt. Tabor got drilled, it was by the #1 team in the WS Journal's area poll, so that makes it hard to gauge their performance. But I'm still going with Mt. Tabor.

Yeh, it's actually Prep's second varsity season, but first playing a full conference schedule and being eligible for the playoffs. As for this week's game...Prep didn't play last week, and although Mt. Tabor got drilled, it was by the #1 team in the WS Journal's area poll, so that makes it hard to gauge their performance. But I'm still going with Mt. Tabor.

It's only a matter of time before they get the recruits they need to own 1A football. NCHSAA is a joke with these schools and the private schools competing at the 1A level. And yes, it's directed to Bishop. Deal with it.

It's only a matter of time before they get the recruits they need to own 1A football. NCHSAA is a joke with these schools and the private schools competing at the 1A level. And yes, it's directed to Bishop. Deal with it.
Bishop has proven to be a 1A football powerhouse!

I may be proven wrong, but I don't see "non-traditional" schools becoming as dominant in football as they have been in basketball and country club sports. We will see, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT