ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going and Where?

I will have to wait until closer to Saturday to see if I can make it. But If I do I will head to Ting Stadium as well for the South Rowan n South Brunswick game. After keeping up with South Rowan after all this time, I hate to miss out on the big one. Unfortunately Friday I will be out of town

Last edited:
Reactions: Hon Dines
Interesting, I pulled up on internet and it looks like South Rowan high from Ting Park is about 2 hr drive and South Brunswick high is about 2 1/2 hr drive.

Don, check out the Cherryville Ironmen if you have time. They are heavy underdogs to Perquimans, the defending 1A champions who have been dominant this season. However, I remember 2016 when a underdog Cherryville team played Whiteville, two time defending champs, and defeated that team and future Major League pitcher Makenzie Gore in two straight games to take the title.

Don, check out the Cherryville Ironmen if you have time. They are heavy underdogs to Perquimans, the defending 1A champions who have been dominant this season. However, I remember 2016 when a underdog Cherryville team played Whiteville, two time defending champs, and defeated that team and future Major League pitcher Makenzie Gore in two straight games to take the title.
I plan on updating the Cherryville games as well as the South Rowan games.
I'll make a thread today for each games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT