ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins 2AA West

Who wins

• Burns

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Shelby

Votes: 53 67.9%

• Total voters
Shelby loads the box, DB's play man to man. Pryor is contained not stopped. He gets a good 125 yards. Shelby's receivers bring home the game (as they can't be contained) with Phillips staring in the backfield. Shelby by two td's

This is a very good analysis. Hoping somebody steps up and makes a play. The difference in the game may be former Burns player Jahari Mitchell with his big play abilities. woulda been fun to have that kid back in Blue and Gold

Reactions: notanyonesfan
This is a very good analysis. Hoping somebody steps up and makes a play. The difference in the game may be former Burns player Jahari Mitchell with his big play abilities. woulda been fun to have that kid back in Blue and Gold
No one ever mentions that Dorian Starnes was at Shelby, though, and he’s now a college prospect with a year to go.

Shelby should be the favorite here. Shelby needs to clean up the mistakes and penalties or this one can go either way.

The burns passing game, which goes hand in hand with their OL and the Burns DL I think is what could be the biggest three factors in this game. Assuming both teams play as mistake free as possible. We know Shelby is going to do their thing. If Bess can be put under pressure constantly while keeping him in the pocket I think it’ll give Burns a better chance.

No no the Reverend and 012 wouldn’t let that happen. That just ain’t right. Say it ain’t so bout the Starnes kid.. How would Mayor B let that happen.

No no the Reverend and 012 wouldn’t let that happen. That just ain’t right. Say it ain’t so bout the Starnes kid.. How would Mayor B let that happen.

Kind of the way you won’t be at CHS watching a football game tomorrow night.

I didn’t know Starnes moved either.

Congratulations 012..Proud of the Burns kids. I thought you was in the know up there. Ask the Rev or Tweeter it may be false. Just read in a earlier post.. I knew you were excited to see Crest bow out..Don’t run the score up on them Lionbulldogs tomorrow night.. remember the Golden Rule..

Heck I was hoping for the all Cleveland county final. I wasn’t happy the charger bowed out. Done a lot more than most thought they would. Maybe if they had Barnes they would have done something ;), he was a world beater. I’m happy with a win but don’t see the score being run up. I have no issue with people MOVING if they move houses. But when you say you move and you don’t. There is the issue. People move schools all the time...can’t control that. I know nothing about nothing boss, I’m just a fan.

Didn’t Isaiah Bess play at burns middle ?

Played at Burns High also. His mom worked at Burns for a lil while too but they live in the Shelby district if Im not mistaken. He only went to Burns because she was working there, he left when she got let go and went back to Shelby. Hes a good kid from what I hear and a good bball player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT