ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville at James Kenan

If the Pack don't turn the ball over, I think they have a good chance to win the game, but the same could also be said about JK. I think turnovers will decide who wins this game. I will go with the Pack 21 to 14 in a hard- fought game and hope no one from either team gets hurt.

Sounds like both teams will go far in the playoffs... Right now it has ramifications for the playoffs but later down the road it might not.. I remember years ago kenan beat a team in the regular season and still had to play that team again in the playoffs but that game was played at that teams home instead of at kenan because that team had a better overall record due to dropping a loss...

Reactions: dogs79
So based on eye witness acounts, I was not there, the clock manangement at this game was terrible, when Whiteville was behind the clock would run 15 to 20 seconds beyond when it should have been stopped, this happened multiple times, but when Whiteville took the lead the clock manager would stop the clock as it shoud have been stopped. Not saying this would make a difference in the outcome but several fans I spoke to expressed their disgust in how the clock was managed in the home teams favor.

Reactions: KW23
My first article for the Duplin Times. Looks like I picked a helluva game to be my first.

Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
So based on eye witness acounts, I was not there, the clock manangement at this game was terrible, when Whiteville was behind the clock would run 15 to 20 seconds beyond when it should have been stopped, this happened multiple times, but when Whiteville took the lead the clock manager would stop the clock as it shoud have been stopped. Not saying this would make a difference in the outcome but several fans I spoke to expressed their disgust in how the clock was managed in the home teams favor.
Seen that happen a lot at numerous schools throughout the years

Reactions: dogs79
The clock ran when both teams had the ball, but the refs put the time back on the clock every time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT