ADVERTISEMENT

Which County teams move on in Randolph

maddox#1

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
We will likely have 3 to 5 teams in the playoffs. Which Team goes the deepest and why......

Most likely Randleman , Eastern Randolph and Asheboro will make it for sure...........

I like the Tigers to go the farthest , what about you?

Maddox for one of the few times on here I would have to agree with you.

Most projections have ER getting a #4 seed and hosting a #5 which if they do win then they would have to travel to a #1.
Same with Asheboro except they predicting a #5 seed which means road game and then a #1 in round two on the road.
Somehow the way it is falling Randleman is projected as a #2 which means they would have home games through 2nd round.

So looks like the Tigers have the best chance of going the farthest. Good luck to all Randolph teams.

All about the draw. Randleman gets a tough draw if you look at the updated carolina preps projections which are usually pretty good. Would have Randleman hosting North Brunswick in round 1 followed by a game against Bunn in round 2.

I agree matchups are everything but in cases of ER and Asheboro the road would be very tough facing a #1 on the road. I know N Brunswick and Bunn would be tough opponents but it's always easier when you walk to the field instead of getting off the bus after a 2 hour ride.

Tigers in a really tough draw........Jacksonville is loaded and come in a 17 point favorite according to BS.......we will see....

Well Maddox looks like Asheboro and ER left standing after round 1. Both will have tough games on road against #1 seeds next week.

So it could be a tie!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT