ADVERTISEMENT

Where Is Crestrulz And What’s His Problem

footsoldier

Aug 24, 2003
Parts Unknown
I figure he’s either carp fishing or string trimming around the cement pond. He needs to roll in and start talking about pony power without all the usual sandbagging, if that’s possible. If you see him tell him he’s late again.

I figure he’s either carp fishing or string trimming around the cement pond. He needs to roll in and start talking about pony power without all the usual sandbagging, if that’s possible. If you see him tell him he’s late again.

He’s alive and well, foots. Saw him at the KM game last year and he hasn’t lost a step. Maybe his wife will give him the okay to get back on NCPreps this year, You see, he’s severely whipped. I’m really hoping his little nuggets grow back.

My friend Rulz is as good a man as you can be. The problem he has is that he’s a Cramper. Sometimes, you’re born into tragedy.

My friend Rulz is as good a man as you can be. The problem he has is that he’s a Cramper. Sometimes, you’re born into tragedy.
Hope to see you again this year friend. You’re a good dude. Just not in to this place anymore its all been said. I’ll sneak in if we happen to sneak up on someone this year and I’ll definitely be back for Burns week to rub salt.

Hope to see you again this year friend. You’re a good dude. Just not in to this place anymore its all been said. I’ll sneak in if we happen to sneak up on someone this year and I’ll definitely be back for Burns week to rub salt.
Rulz you are gonna come back for burns week ????! Just what if the Dogs smack that azz you still coming back or nah ???!!

Last edited:
Reactions: seadog28
Finally remembered my login information after trying every ex girlfriend's name in the book. I got to see some of Crest this summer, and grant it, it was just summer workouts but this is probably the least impressive team ive seen from Crest in a while. Going purely off of size and looks. they didnt have any studs just standing out like years past. Idk if the recruits were on campus yet or not. They are still obviously more athletic than most teams in the state, but just look a little smaller and shorter than years past.

Agreed...but Rulz is a wannabe, unlike you. Appreciate you, brother.
My dog brother, I have enjoyed being on your side the last few years against the Cleveland county bullies but we can’t get too cozy as now the Dogs must put the Raiders in their place and give them a spanking in a few weeks ..... :)

Reactions: seadog28
My dog brother, I have enjoyed being on your side the last few years against the Cleveland county bullies but we can’t get too cozy as now the Dogs must put the Raiders in their place and give them a spanking in a few weeks ..... :)

Should that happen, it would be a most surprising and disappointing result. Of course, I predict a Mighty Red Raider sweep over all of Cleveland County.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT