ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all you Mallard Creek fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your grown, 21 and you started 2 years of varsity football & you wrestled for 4 years! WOW! I bet you're the talk of the Town. Do you drive to work on your own also?

That's not a big accomplishment, but you live in SC. .I get it!

Last edited:
Exactly 3 people who come on these forums who are MC posters. I am 1 of the 3. Not 1 person ever said anything derogatory about South Pointe. Nobody is eating any crow. So stop beating your little bird chest and act like you've been there before. Get over yourself, you won...OMG! While you're at it, read a damn book. Since South Carolina is #49 in education. Go lobby outside Clemson and ask them why they stop recruiting SC players? DUH! Notice the trend with Gamecocks, not really high on SC players. Yep ya'll can ball. The 40 times are legit. :)It's the writing your name that's giving the players problems. You know GPA,SAT& ACT?

Every time i drive through that hideous State i get dumb as soon as I cross the State line. Should have expected as much, you guys just decided to re-move that freakin confederate flag last year.

Yep, but South Point has a good Football team. Now i know why Dentist re-locate to SC. Go to a SC High School Football game, you might find 10 people with a full set of teeth. Looks like the 3rd shift @ Waffle House.

The Lottery money was supposed to be used for education! WTF?

NOW I"M TALKING CRAP!
Very true about teeth. Tooth fairy has filed for bankruptcy in South Carolina.

MC fans have gone on with their life. They are not consumed by a bunch of teenagers playing ball. Yes we all want to win and talk some trash but really.

No need to pile on the Creek fans.

They have some good guys who post on here and they have some goobers for fans who latch on to whatever Charlotte program is winning at the time. Hard to differentiate between the 2 for some but they have some good folks.

South Carolina guys are not in a position to talk smack based on the out come of a football game. Especially when The Old Ball coach(Steve Spurrier) had to lower standards when he arrived for SC players in their State to qualify academically. The only bright spot with the Gamecocks program the last 2 years was Pharoh Cooper who was from NC. Clemson has 1 committ out 13 from SC for the Class of 2017.

I will go ahead and answer the question, since you chest beater's refuse to answer the question. The Tigers & Gamecocks per coaches from both programs. SC guys can play but a lot of them are dumber than a box of rocks. Therefore we do a lot of recruiting out of State. That's unequivocally a fact!

No need for anyone to assist the Creek. We can handle the kids. I'll make them write a paper or make them count to 10 without using their fingers. That will really make their brains explode. Especially the kid who said he was grown at 21? No shit!

Last edited:
I checked and they all have their teeth. Big difference from rotten teeth, you have to Brush & Floss. MC is ranked 14 in the Nation with the number of kids currently on college rosters. They don't need you to cosign on what they do with the program. They will lose again and so will South Point. Shit happens!

You see how much those 'national' rankings mean though.

I went to the game, and watched SPe control and almost dominate at times. Game wasn't close. #1 and #8 from SPe best on the field without question. #1 can write his own ticket to wherever he wants to go in college. The two USC OL commits at MC played well. But, the skill talent at MC? SPe looked twice as fast as MC- especially on defense.

South Carolina guys are not in a position to talk smack based on the out come of a football game. Especially when The Old Ball coach(Steve Spurrier) had to lower standards when he arrived for SC players in their State to qualify academically. The only bright spot with the Gamecocks program the last 2 years was Pharoh Cooper who was from NC. Clemson has 1 committ out 13 from SC for the Class of 2017.

I will go ahead and answer the question, since you chest beater's refuse to answer the question. The Tigers & Gamecocks per coaches from both programs. SC guys can play but a lot of them are dumber than a box of rocks. Therefore we do a lot of recruiting out of State. That's unequivocally a fact!

No need for anyone to assist the Creek. We can handle the kids. I'll make them write a paper or make them count to 10 without using their fingers. That will really make their brains explode. Especially the kid who said he was grown at 21? No shit!

Not a fact at all. NC, GA, FL (primary recruiting areas for both teams outside their state) have 2-4 times as many people as SC does in state. SC produces an unusually large amount of college and pro talent given their per capita population. Also, SC and CU being in the top 4-5 in the last five years doesn't hurt greater regional and national recruiting. SOS didn't lower test or grade standards in 2005. That is ludicrous.

You see how much those 'national' rankings mean though.

I went to the game, and watched SPe control and almost dominate at times. Game wasn't close. #1 and #8 from SPe best on the field without question. #1 can write his own ticket to wherever he wants to go in college. The two USC OL commits at MC played well. But, the skill talent at MC? SPe looked twice as fast as MC- especially on defense.

They are for more recruiting opportunities only. Nothing more and nothing less.

Not a fact at all. NC, GA, FL (primary recruiting areas for both teams outside their state) have 2-4 times as many people as SC does in state. SC produces an unusually large amount of college and pro talent given their per capita population. Also, SC and CU being in the top 4-5 in the last five years doesn't hurt greater regional and national recruiting. SOS didn't lower test or grade standards in 2005. That is ludicrous.

Absolutley a fact. Steve Spurrier wanted SC to except Athletes based off of Clearing House performance and they did. He threanted to leave if they did not. How and the Hell do you believe they got Clowney in? Read & write my friend. You can spend it and flip it anyway you want. South Carolina had a GSR rating of 55, which was one of the lowest in the nation 2012. One of the reason was recruiting #48 in education players. Clemson is not heavy on SC players because of academics. Numerous SC high school coaches have complained about the love they are not showing SC. PERIOD! Since when was SC top 5 in anything the last 5 years? Stop making stuff up! To bad Lousiana does not use the per capita argument. They very seldom let any of their players leave out of state. How about you try using that weak argument with someone who does not know better.

Yep and #8 and #1 were ballers!

Last edited:
Absolutley a fact. Steve Spurrier wanted SC to except Athletes based off of Clearing House performance and they did. He threanted to leave if they did not. How and the Hell do you believe they got Clowney in? Read & write my friend. You can spend it and flip it anyway you want. South Carolina had a GSR rating of 55, which was one of the lowest in the nation 2012. One of the reason was recruiting #48 in education players. Clemson is not heavy on SC players because of academics. Numerous SC high school coaches have complained about the love they are not showing SC. PERIOD! Since when was SC top 5 in anything the last 5 years? Stop making stuff up! To bad Lousiana does not use the per capita argument. They very seldom let any of their players leave out of state. How about you try using that weak argument with someone who does not know better.

like I said worried about the wrong thing. We won And Welcome to football city, USA. More well known Football players out of the Rock hill area for our population size vs Charlotte. I'm 21 and I bet I could whoop your ass!

like I said worried about the wrong thing. We won And Welcome to football city, USA. More well known Football players out of the Rock hill area for our population size vs Charlotte. I'm 21 and I bet I could whoop your ass!

Spoken like a true Idiot when you say education is the wrong thing. I see coming from that single parent home, Mommy never thought you how stupid it is to call out people you know nothing about? You would have a better chance winning the Power Ball!

Last edited:
Reactions: Godevilsgo
Spoken like a true Idiot when you say education is the wrong thing. I see coming from that single parent home, Mommy never thought you how stupid it is to call out people you know nothing about? You would have a better chance winning the Power Ball!
sounds a little mature but no my parents are married and live together. You know you can't comprehend because you are a product of incest. Your uncle is probably your real father.

sounds a little mature but no my parents are married and live together. You know you can't comprehend because you are a product of incest. Your uncle is probably your real father.

It's immature imbecile not mature, but i know what you were trying to say. Thanks for proving my point with education in SC. That GED is in sight.

I'm out Sportsnut. Thanks!

Last edited:
It's immature imbecile not mature, but i know what you were trying to say. Thanks for proving my point with education in SC. That GED is in sight.

I'm out Sportsnut. Thanks!
Charlotte community college education has failed you. That's why you still work at a mill making $5.25 a hour! You mad no rational points and started the childish name calling.

Charlotte community college education has failed you. That's why you still work at a mill making $5.25 a hour! You mad no rational points and started the childish name calling.

Coming from the guy who started the Idiotic thread. Go home and do your chores little man so you can get that allowance money.

Coming from the guy who started the Idiotic thread. Go home and do your chores little man so you can get that allowance money.
Funny, far from little. In the future don't talk junk if you not going to come back and eat it. Don't be depressed and mad at everyone else. SP has yall in your feelings. We got y'all suicidal and in denial.

Funny, far from little. In the future don't talk junk if you not going to come back and eat it. Don't be depressed and mad at everyone else. SP has yall in your feelings. We got y'all suicidal and in denial.

Please! I have absolutely nothing against SP. I'm actually laughing at you. What exacty did you back up? Nothing. Who brags about wrestling 4 year & playing Football for 2 in High School. You are a underachiever and you continue to show it. Still mooching off your parents and living at home.....Smh! I'm out little man!

Last edited:

The point was at times over a five year period from 2010 -2014, SC was top five during the season many times. Finished end of season from 2011-2014 #12, 9, 6 and 9 in the country. That helps recruiting.

So far, nothing has come close to the real scandal that occurred at UNC with the Afro-American studies prof. being mixed up with coaches, university admin, etc. That is legit scandal that got swept under the rug. Also, if you've ever met Clowney and Julius Peppers....it's obvious who can read and write and who can't. Clemson has a long and proud history of being the most scandalous ACC team not named FSU.

Last thing, Mr. Education....."to" is spelled "too" in the context you used it in. It's not a weak argument because you say so.
Back to the original topic. Mallard Creek got the absolute h#ll beaten out of them by South Pointe on Friday night. I'm not a fan of either team, and as unbiased a spectator as there was in that stadium.

The point was at times over a five year period from 2010 -2014, SC was top five during the season many times. Finished end of season from 2011-2014 #12, 9, 6 and 9 in the country. That helps recruiting.

So far, nothing has come close to the real scandal that occurred at UNC with the Afro-American studies prof. being mixed up with coaches, university admin, etc. That is legit scandal that got swept under the rug. Also, if you've ever met Clowney and Julius Peppers....it's obvious who can read and write and who can't. Clemson has a long and proud history of being the most scandalous ACC team not named FSU.

Last thing, Mr. Education....."to" is spelled "too" in the context you used it in. It's not a weak argument because you say so.
Back to the original topic. Mallard Creek got the absolute h#ll beaten out of them by South Pointe on Friday night. I'm not a fan of either team, and as unbiased a spectator as there was in that stadium.

So basically your agrument of why Clemson and SC don't recruit their State heavy.. UNC had a scandal and MC got the hell (17-6) beat out of them? lmao!

This is what happens when someone makes comments about something they are not familar with. You are diverting from facts. What does UNC scandal & Clemson history of being scandalous have to do with the fact that neither Clemson or SC aggressively recruit their own State? You just went into a rant about nothing.

to is a preposisiton and too is an adverb. Typo and I know the difference.

What's your excuse for making stuff up and diverting from the truth? I'm not making stuff up, you are. SC ranking has nothing to do with why they don't recruit their own state. Take a look @ LSU's roster. It blow's your analogy wide open. Your argument went from weak to you don't have one.

Last edited:
So basically your agrument of why Clemson and SC don't recruit their State heavy.. UNC had a scandal and MC got the hell (17-6) beat out of them? lmao!

This is what happens when someone makes comments about something they are not familar with. You are diverting from facts. What does UNC scandal & Clemson history of being scandalous have to do with the fact that neither Clemson or SC aggressively recruit their own State? You just went into a rant about nothing.

to is a preposisiton and too is an adverb. Typo and I know the difference.

What's your excuse for making stuff up and diverting from the truth? I'm not making stuff up, you are. SC ranking has nothing to do with why they don't recruit their own state. Take a look @ LSU's roster. It blow's your analogy wide open. Your argument went from weak to you don't have one.
we controlled the game the entire way! Tell me this, Does a top ranked team get held to 6 points?

Recruiting is beside the point because I have a argument for that but that was not what I was posting about since I came on this forum!

we controlled the game the entire way! Tell me this, Does a top ranked team get held to 6 points?

Actually IMG who are basically an Allstar Team lost with over 25 FBS players to American Heritage 19-7. It Happens.

You would'nt know any of this because you still live with your parents @ 21 in the same zip code since birth and you still breastfeed and wear Huggies. Move out son! There's a big world out there. Kiss a girl and go to the potty by yourself!

Last edited:
Nipples7 is delusional right now!!:D I tried to tell this born loser that South Pointe was going to THUMP the Creek. But no he wanted to justify beating a little 3a team in Dillon and a 1-4 team in Byrnes as creditable wins!! LMAO!!:):):) Then he disappear for the entire weekend sobbering in his kiddy room like a femal!!:eek: And yes the Burg loss to Northwestern but we darn sure gave the fans their moneys worth!! I heard the Creek fans were crying in the stands!!:( Maybe the Creek will schedule Broome next year since they beat Byrnes!!;)

Nipples7 is delusional right now!!:D I tried to tell this born loser that South Pointe was going to THUMP the Creek. But no he wanted to justify beating a little 3a team in Dillon and a 1-4 team in Byrnes as creditable wins!! LMAO!!:):):) Then he disappear for the entire weekend sobbering in his kiddy room like a femal!!:eek: And yes the Burg loss to Northwestern but we darn sure gave the fans their moneys worth!! I heard the Creek fans were crying in the stands!!:( Maybe the Creek will schedule Broome next year since they beat Byrnes!!;)

Yep and you're miserable about being short with the little man complex. When you finally decide to make the move and end it. I have the bullets!

Lol..... is that what you were thinking about doing this pass weekend? I advise you to seek medical help right away. DON'T DO IT...it's only high school football!!

Last edited:
Lol..... is that what you were thinking about doing this pass weekend? I advise you to swek medical help right away. DON'T DO IT...it's only high school football!!

Just jump! You're 5'1" with no life. Your family would understand.
Chimney-tops-lowpeak1.jpg

Stick and stones may break my bones but Nipples7 words will never hurt me!!:) You're in denial and your feelings are hurt because i was correct when i told you and your 2 knuckleheads that South Pointe would humiliate Mallard Creek. I told you after seeing them in the Blazing 7 on 7 that they were OVERRATED. They'll be lucky if they win another title this year. You're just a Fat Boy with a BIG mouth and little hands like Donald J. Trump!!;)

Stick and stones may break my bones but Nipples7 words will never hurt me!!:) You're in denial and your feelings are hurt because i was correct when i told you and your 2 knuckleheads that South Pointe would humiliate Mallard Creek. I told you after seeing them in the Blazing 7 on 7 that they were OVERRATED. They'll be lucky if they win another title this year. You're just a Fat Boy with a BIG mouth and little hands like Donald J. Trump!!;)

We have another one in the House!

;)Feelings of Nipples7 after leaving the Stadium at South Pointe!!....disbelief,sadden,hurt, crushed, delusional, heartbroken, weiry, suicidal,MAD,tearful,queezy,stunned, upset, angry,embarrased,shocked,anxious,stupid,panicking,weak,dumb....and last but not least terrorfied because he knew Victory6 was going to light him up like a christmas tree with "i told you so";)
crying-man.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT