ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all you Mallard Creek fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallionfromthepointe

Sep 17, 2016
some where eating all the crap you were talking. Well just to let you know South pointe in #1 in all of the Carolinas! North and South!

I have seen Mallard Creek play this year and wasn't impressed. Facts are the Mustangs offense isn't very good. It was just a matter of time.

1.) it is true Mallard creek fans acted in bad fashion and the school made many post to apologize and told fans to represent the school better
2.) this account joined today and is probably a teen.

Probs to the SC team but move on

1.) it is true Mallard creek fans acted in bad fashion and the school made many post to apologize and told fans to represent the school better
2.) this account joined today and is probably a teen.

Probs to the SC team but move on
That's true and I should be more respectful but I take it personally because I played at Sp a while back and I have family and friends who are still very much apart of the team but I'm not a teen.

I was at the SP v WR game. SP by two TDs on a Saturday afternoon. WR initially had another opponent but that fell through. Think it may have originally been hoped to be on tv.

West Rowan lost by about 35 to Havekock in the small 3A playoffs. South Pointe won SC 3A.

That's true and I should be more respectful but I take it personally because I played at Sp a while back and I have family and friends who are still very much apart of the team but I'm not a teen.
Nice win but you are creating thread after thread about the same thing! Remember if you act with class you should also post with class. No need to toot your own horn they are many many followers on this site that realizes you beat the #1 team in NC.

Not here to gloat or cause problems I'm just here for a apology or acknowledgement that maybe there is football outside of Mallard Creek.

They were bragging about winning scrimmages....lol...
That was me that mentioned the scrimmage, and I'm not a Mallard Creek fan. But by all means feel free to continue to open mouth and insert foot all you want.

You guys are starting threads wanting apologies from Mallard Creek fans for things they didn't say, and Mallard Creek fans aren't responding because they don't have any clue what you're talking about.

So...please feel free to figure out what's going on at any time now and join the rest of us here in the real world.

Last edited:
That was me that mentioned the scrimmage, and I'm not a Mallard Creek fan. But by all means feel free to continue to open mouth and insert foot all you want.

Your dumb ass is starting threads wanting apologies from Mallard Creek fans for things they didn't say, and Mallard Creek fans aren't responding because they don't have any clue what your talking about.

So...please feel free to figure out what's going on at any time now and join the rest of us here in the real world.
:rolleyes:

Stallion, just watched the game on TWC. You guys are a lot of fun to watch, and good luck to you the rest of the year.

I love the fact that South Pointe has been leading the way in scheduling north of the border games (Indy, Vance and now Mallard Creek), and now you've convinced Northwestern to go join in the fun as well (Catholic and South Meck). Keep up the good work, guys. All of us benefit from these cross-border matchups, and they've been some really entertaining games so far.

My Butler Bulldogs recently got a new AD...and now it's time for us to change our long-standing out-of-state policy and go join in the fun as well. We seem to be the last ones in the city to get on board, but these are great games, so hopefully that policy changes here soon. Shame on our new AD if it doesn't.

Stallion, just watched the game on TWC. You guys are a lot of fun to watch, and good luck to you the rest of the year.

I love the fact that South Pointe has been leading the way in scheduling north of the border games (Indy, Vance and now Mallard Creek), and now you've convinced Northwestern to go join in the fun as well (Catholic and South Meck). Keep up the good work, guys. All of us benefit from these cross-border matchups, and they've been some really entertaining games so far.

My Butler Bulldogs recently got a new AD...and now it's time for us to change our long-standing out-of-state policy and go join in the fun as well. We seem to be the last ones in the city to get on board, but these are great games, so hopefully that policy changes here soon. Shame on our new AD if it doesn't.
would love to see butler get out there and play a few sc teams. I got to scrimmage them when I was at South pointe very nice QB they had.

I don't have a dog in this fight but act like you have been there before.
Is today your first day on this site? Trolls.....Trolls as far as the eye can see! Where were you last December when East lost and there were MC Trolls posting pictures of kids crying after one of the best games I've ever seen.

Not exactly. I have been a member here for 15 years. That MC crowd imho is not the classiest bunch.

Not exactly. I have been a member here for 15 years. That MC crowd imho is not the classiest bunch.

Stuff like this is the price of doing business. When you beat a 3 time state champion which is admitedley high profile people lose their minds. I find it complimentary. Hell, in many cases it doesn't have to be a win and can just be a close loss. Just coming close gets people all excited. Again...no problem for me . I can assure you nobody from MC jumped on a message board calling out Dillon or Byrnes fans after winning. WHy? Winning is expected....if we would have beaten SOuthpointe the same would have held true.

As far as answering the question in the title of the thread. I can only speak for this Mallard Creek fan. Yesterday I took the family out for breakfast, did some work around the house. Went to the YMCA about 3:30. Then came home watched a little bit of the MC game on time warner . Watched my Irish get curb stomped by MSU and also watched about a half dozen Creek boys play at the next level. Not a perfect day but it was good.

Stallionfromthepointe and STrebel...... You guys carry on and have fun. :)

Is today your first day on this site? Trolls.....Trolls as far as the eye can see! Where were you last December when East lost and there were MC Trolls posting pictures of kids crying after one of the best games I've ever seen.

Warhead.. Get your information correct. The pictures that got posted on this site were posted by a Forsyth county dude. He posted them because he was all upset that he found them on a ex-Mallard Creek players twitter account. FYI- they were taken off the Winston Salem Journal website. The home town paper didn't have any issues posting them.
We never troll. We may defend the program from time to time and have a little fun with the Forsyth county guys and Wake county guys but it is NEVER malicious.

I get it...everyone gets excited when MC takes a loss. Maybe, just maybe our team has a chance this year. Gonna have to wait until November to see .

By the way... Is this EF /Page game gonna be worth coming up for next week?

You guys are starting threads wanting apologies from Mallard Creek fans for things they didn't say, and Mallard Creek fans aren't responding because they don't have any clue what you're talking about.

I don't care what team you are a fan of, but for this past week, you sure acted like you were a fan with your post. You are right about one thing, I should have known it wasn't a MC fan bragging about winning scrimmages, because they are use to winning.

Stuff like this is the price of doing business. When you beat a 3 time state champion which is admitedley high profile people lose their minds. I find it complimentary. Hell, in many cases it doesn't have to be a win and can just be a close loss. Just coming close gets people all excited. Again...no problem for me . I can assure you nobody from MC jumped on a message board calling out Dillon or Byrnes fans after winning. WHy? Winning is expected....if we would have beaten SOuthpointe the same would have held true.

As far as answering the question in the title of the thread. I can only speak for this Mallard Creek fan. Yesterday I took the family out for breakfast, did some work around the house. Went to the YMCA about 3:30. Then came home watched a little bit of the MC game on time warner . Watched my Irish get curb stomped by MSU and also watched about a half dozen Creek boys play at the next level. Not a perfect day but it was good.

Stallionfromthepointe and STrebel...... You guys carry on and have fun. :)
you and Everest other fan were acting like donkeys posting about beating every power house in sc then you act like we are acting out come on grow up and pay attention to your fantasy football today. It's the start of a new week we should be enjoy Sunday dinner and a good sermon!

If you have read the posts since preseason most MC people here hoped to be 4-0 but most predicted 3-1 due to playing three road games against tough competition to start the season.

I thought 4-0 but after watching the Dillon game I felt a few losses we're very possible and they may still lose more games.

I don't care what team you are a fan of, but for this past week, you sure acted like you were a fan with your post. You are right about one thing, I should have known it wasn't a MC fan bragging about winning scrimmages, because they are use to winning.
The past week? OK, clueless...the thread you're referencing is a 4 page job with all kinds of crap in it...now go back and count how many of those posts - before the game kicked off, since I did provide scores by request - were mine.

That would be one. That's right, moron...only one.

Now...go back and count every other post made by me in every other thread on this site concerning this game before it kicked off.

You're still at one. That's right, moron...it's still only one.

some where eating all the crap you were talking. Well just to let you know South pointe in #1 in all of the Carolinas! North and South!

Exactly 3 people who come on these forums who are MC posters. I am 1 of the 3. Not 1 person ever said anything derogatory about South Pointe. Nobody is eating any crow. So stop beating your little bird chest and act like you've been there before. Get over yourself, you won...OMG! While you're at it, read a damn book. Since South Carolina is #49 in education. Go lobby outside Clemson and ask them why they stop recruiting SC players? DUH! Notice the trend with Gamecocks, not really high on SC players. Yep ya'll can ball. The 40 times are legit. :)It's the writing your name that's giving the players problems. You know GPA,SAT& ACT?

Every time i drive through that hideous State i get dumb as soon as I cross the State line. Should have expected as much, you guys just decided to re-move that freakin confederate flag last year.

Yep, but South Point has a good Football team. Now i know why Dentist re-locate to SC. Go to a SC High School Football game, you might find 10 people with a full set of teeth. Looks like the 3rd shift @ Waffle House.

The Lottery money was supposed to be used for education! WTF?

NOW I"M TALKING CRAP!

Last edited:
Exactly 3 people who come on these forums who are MC posters. Not 1 person ever said anything derogatory about South Pointe. Nobody is eating any crow. So stop beating your little bird chest and act like you've been there before. Get over yourself you won...OMG! While you're at it, read a damn book. Since South Carolina is #49 in education. Go lobby outside Clemson and ask them why they stop recruiting SC players? DUH! Notice the trend with Gamecocks, not really high on SC players. Yep ya'll can ball. :)

Every time i drive through that hideous State i get dumb as soon as I cross the State line. Should have expected as much, you guys just decided to re-move that freakin confederate flag last year.

Yep, but South Point has a good Football team. Now i know why Dentist re-locate to SC. Go to a SC High School Football game, you might find 10 people with a full set of teeth. Looks like the 3rd shift @ Waffle House.

The Lottery money was supposed to be used for education! WTF?

NOW I"M TALKING CRAP!

ROFL!!

you and Everest other fan were acting like donkeys posting about beating every power house in sc then you act like we are acting out come on grow up and pay attention to your fantasy football today. It's the start of a new week we should be enjoy Sunday dinner and a good sermon!

Not sure who Everest is. Never mentioned beating all the SC powerhouses. Don't play fantasy football. Last sentence doesn't make any sense so I cant help you there.

maybe they let you talk like that on SC board, but not on here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not from NC I wouldn't know and I've seen all the forums but it's cool we won. I'm out I was defending MC because y'all have a nice team but some stupid ass fans! Grown men hiding behind a forum! I'm no troll I'm a 21 year old that enjoys a nice ass whooping and that's what MC got. Could have been worse and your dentist might want to relocate to Charlotte because we knocked MC's teeth out!

Reactions: DeBoer31
Your state championship game doesn't mean a thing you lost to Byrnes last year and SP this year.:D

Warhead.. Get your information correct. The pictures that got posted on this site were posted by a Forsyth county dude. He posted them because he was all upset that he found them on a ex-Mallard Creek players twitter account. FYI- they were taken off the Winston Salem Journal website. The home town paper didn't have any issues posting them.
We never troll. We may defend the program from time to time and have a little fun with the Forsyth county guys and Wake county guys but it is NEVER malicious.

I get it...everyone gets excited when MC takes a loss. Maybe, just maybe our team has a chance this year. Gonna have to wait until November to see .

By the way... Is this EF /Page game gonna be worth coming up for next week?

Yes I stand corrected....With that said there are a lot of Trolls on these sites. I just couldn't believe how people talk so much trash after such great games!

Anyways, I think the East v Page game could be one of the best in the area this year. I don't think either team is going to run away with it so yes I would say come on up get up here early and hit up Hops Burger Bar off Spring Garden (was voted best burger in America but better be there early or you'll wait an hour) then hit up the game. I'm torn...Would love to see how NW Guilford responds to not having Hennigan this week. I would also love to see Dudley v Richmond.....but in the end I will probably end up at East and Page.

I'll give you my address to I'm no troll we can meet up and watch some real football! I live in Rock hill. I was a starter at south pointe for two years on the varsity football team and four years on the wrestling team. I'm grown and I can back everything I say just like the game Friday.

If you check all the Nc forums their were a lot of MC fans and media talking down on my team. A poster by the name of Creekball was trolling on the SC forums and never came back after Friday night this is my point.

I'm not from NC I wouldn't know and I've seen all the forums but it's cool we won. I'm out I was defending MC because y'all have a nice team but some stupid ass fans! Grown men hiding behind a forum! I'm no troll I'm a 21 year old that enjoys a nice ass whooping and that's what MC got. Could have been worse and your dentist might want to relocate to Charlotte because we knocked MC's teeth out!

I checked and they all have their teeth. Big difference from rotten teeth, you have to Brush & Floss. MC is ranked 14 in the Nation with the number of kids currently on college rosters. They don't need you to cosign on what they do with the program. They will lose again and so will South Point. Shit happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT