ADVERTISEMENT

where are all the old timers

The oldest one of them (time spent here) is still around. I read way more than I post. I agree it USE to be fun here!

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Yes it was fun here until some folks want to spread lies about young athletes and coaches. If it wasn’t that then making slanderous remarks about other posters or coaches’ families. I was tired of getting phone calls and emails from school systems and lawyers.

By being the Publisher of this site, I have the right to delete, ban, or edit any post or poster on here if I deem it hurtful to my business.

I appreciate those who come here to talk civilly about high school football.

The oldest one of them (time spent here) is still around. I read way more than I post. I agree it USE to be fun here!
Judging from our "Joined" dates, I'm not too sure you qualify as THE elder statesman.

It's what happens when troll's take over the sight and leave. People forget what it's all about. Nothing about X&O's, strong defense, passing games, run games, scholarships, strengths and weakness. I couldn't understand what the hell they were talking about. It was like a language that only 3 people understood. I was trying to insult a few off the sight, but it didn't work. Maybe now people can get back to talking football.

Reactions: OptionFreak
read your posts over the years enjoyed them.the fact remains as they are. THIS SITE IS WORSE THAN THAT OTHER SITE. IF YOU ARE FROM ONE OF THOSE PLACES. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT. IT IS TRUE THAT SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BAN WHO YOU WANT.

There's much to consider here based on surveillance. Considering the requirements to get banned are the lies(or so) about athletes and coaches, then everyone here are prime suspects, guilty of their lies. 90% of the posters should be banned for the (lies). The he told me, she told me, I heard, we heard, I was told, through the grapevine, tell me it isnt so, can someone answer this riddle, is it true. All those idiomatic expressions have been posted only for it to turn into lies, rumors, and gossip. This is not once, not twice, not three times but repeatedly rehearsed by numerous posters.

IMO the decision to ban someone based on (lies) comes from extreme pressure from posters posing as coaches, poster not wanting the truth to leak, or a school level official. The (lier) then becomes the target and a decision to ban is considered based on a personal magnitude.

Some are frequent posters posting (lies) and some are occasional posters posting (lies). What is the difference between frequent and occasional? Where is the line drawn? Everyone here is a (lier), everyone here assumes, everyone here play coach, everyone here play police, everyone here follow rumors, everyone here Wonders. So then why is everyone here still here?

S2V became the prime target from such pressure. The rest may continue to post(lies) as the world turns.

That's not how it works and you know it. Now you're diverting from the fax. DEANA KING HAS NEVER BANNED SOMEONE WHO DID NOT DESERVE TO BE BANNED. She has even given out 2nd and 3rd chance's for poster's to get it right. They all seem to go right back to saying stupid stuff that has nothing to do with High School Football, or saying stuff that only they understand.

I believe some of you are clueless to how much time and effort it take to do what she does with promoting athletes in North Carolina. She should not have to come on a High School thread and babysit adults....COME ON MAN!

I know there's a lot of us who get off topic, but there's a small percentage that continue to stay off topic on every post.

Last edited:
--------------------------------- does anyone know. it use to be fun on here

It will get much better since Ms.King has eliminated a lot of nut jobs. Some of the threads were just difficult to deal with. One guy posting to himself and responding with numerous aliases. As if no one knew who he was? SMH!

read your posts over the years enjoyed them.the fact remains as they are. THIS SITE IS WORSE THAN THAT OTHER SITE. IF YOU ARE FROM ONE OF THOSE PLACES. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT. IT IS TRUE THAT SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BAN WHO YOU WANT.

You're definitely not aloud at other NC sights. Deana has given much more lead way. Like i said before, if you were banned? It was long over due. Come back as an adult.

There's much to consider here based on surveillance. Considering the requirements to get banned are the lies(or so) about athletes and coaches, then everyone here are prime suspects, guilty of their lies. 90% of the posters should be banned for the (lies). The he told me, she told me, I heard, we heard, I was told, through the grapevine, tell me it isnt so, can someone answer this riddle, is it true. All those idiomatic expressions have been posted only for it to turn into lies, rumors, and gossip. This is not once, not twice, not three times but repeatedly rehearsed by numerous posters, numerous times, and yet they have not been banned for their numerous (lies).

IMO the decision to ban someone based on (lies) comes from extreme pressure from posters posing as coaches, poster not wanting the truth to leak, or a school level official. The (lier) then becomes the target and a decision to ban is considered based on a personal magnitude.

Some are frequent posters posting (lies) and some are occasional posters posting (lies). What is the difference between frequent and occasional? Where is the line drawn? Everyone here is a (lier), everyone here assumes, everyone here play coach, everyone here play police, everyone here follow rumors, everyone here Wonders. So then why is everyone here still here?

S2V became the prime target from such pressure. The rest may continue to post(lies) as the world turns.

You've got a lot to say for a 1st time poster? Come on Man! Please Stop with that weak argument.

Judging from our "Joined" dates, I'm not too sure you qualify as THE elder statesman.
I stand corrected. You have me by a couple months. It's not the first time that you have set me straight. I'll take finishing second to you any day.

ive been on hs football forums for a long long time idk if id consider myself an old timer though haha

There's much to consider here based on surveillance. Considering the requirements to get banned are the lies(or so) about athletes and coaches, then everyone here are prime suspects, guilty of their lies. 90% of the posters should be banned for the (lies). The he told me, she told me, I heard, we heard, I was told, through the grapevine, tell me it isnt so, can someone answer this riddle, is it true. All those idiomatic expressions have been posted only for it to turn into lies, rumors, and gossip. This is not once, not twice, not three times but repeatedly rehearsed by numerous posters, numerous times, and yet they have not been banned for their numerous (lies).

My post from another thread:

When a person owns a business, which is basically what NCPreps is for Deana, you have to protect that business. When coaches complain that a poster is posting false information especially about a player there is a problem! When a poster continuously posts incorrect information, breaks rules, or does something that can can harm the business the moderator has to make a decision, let it go and hope it dies out or put a stop to it. Repeated warnings and / or remove the poster. NCPreps has given plenty of warnings and let things slide.
Some thought Deana was weak and / or intimidated. No, she was being nice and letting things slide. One group went so far as to post false information quoting the NCHSAA and stating changes from a just concluded board meeting. The commissioner of the NCHSAA was not pleased and the assistant commissioner over media contacted the site and even posted here. That poster was finally removed from the site but had been warned numerous times before for various posts.

If Rivals took the domain from Deana would anyone here reimburse her for the loss? NO! Would anyone help her out financially? NO!

This is not a playground to do stupid things and post stupid shite. Innuendo, false information, slagging people with no factual basis can cause problems. It will get a poster removed, it can cost Deana money and her site. Who loses the most? Not the anonymous poster!

If someone does not like the rules, commit your time and money to start your own board and run it however you wish.

I have 2 disabled parents that have been in and out of the hospital the past year and don’t need the added stress of babysitting grown adults.

Last year, I thought about making this site an all-subscriber site because of nonsense being posted on all forums. I decided not to because of some of the loyal and dedicated posters who abide by the rules and cause no problems.

Btango is right that this is my business and my source of living. I have been very lenient in the past and people took advantage of my kindness.

If you don’t like the way it is here, it’s your right to go somewhere else.

This site can be electric, when posters from Mts. to coast see that it is truly a site to discuss football from all aspects. If you have noticed over the years, many schools never have a poster. I believe the fault lies in those who are really pushing themselves and not the sport of high school football. So, many of the common sense folks have stayed away from commenting.

This site can be electric, when posters from Mts. to coast see that it is truly a site to discuss football from all aspects. If you have noticed over the years, many schools never have a poster. I believe the fault lies in those who are really pushing themselves and not the sport of high school football. So, many of the common sense folks have stayed away from commenting.
winner, winner chicken dinner!!

I miss the Idiot Slayer. If that fellow had stuck around he would have shredded a bunch of the rif-raf thats rolled thru here. Anybody know whatever happened to him? Deana you knew him didn't you?

No I never knew him. All I know was that he was in the military intelligence field.

I miss him as well.

It happens to the best web forums, even this one. The Richmond Raider website years ago, that was run by the the two brothers, had one of the best forums anywhere. But like here, too many immature kids and adults ruined it for everybody else!

Go Raiders!

It happens to the best web forums, even this one. The Richmond Raider website years ago, that was run by the the two brothers, had one of the best forums anywhere. But like here, too many immature kids and adults ruined it for everybody else!

Go Raiders!
You spoke in truth. Adults in general are less and less mature than I can ever remember. It's one think to bring some levity to discussions but quite another to do the things that Deana mentioned above. Kids at least being young have some leeway but adults in many cases no longer understand respect or ethics in any capacity.

You spoke in truth. Adults in general are less and less mature than I can ever remember. It's one think to bring some levity to discussions but quite another to do the things that Deana mentioned above. Kids at least being young have some leeway but adults in many cases no longer understand respect or ethics in any capacity.
I agree with what you’re saying. I used to be an adult until the evil of the Internet came along. Now I spend my days watching cartoons and drooling. :(

to miss d I HOPE THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE DOING WELL. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I CELEBRATED THE PASSING OF MY FAMILY YESTERDAY. MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE STRENGHT TO CARRY ON .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT