ADVERTISEMENT

1A WHC top 2 varsity girls basketball teams

And that was at Mitchell too. Mitchell struggles with teams with size and needs 3’s to fall to win games. But if they shoot well they are dangerous. The crazy thing about Madison, it’s the same team that beat Avery twice last yr, Mitchell once, I believe made it to rd 3 in 2a last yr. I actually thought they would contend for the conference this year.

And that was at Mitchell too. Mitchell struggles with teams with size and needs 3’s to fall to win games. But if they shoot well they are dangerous. The crazy thing about Madison, it’s the same team that beat Avery twice last yr, Mitchell once, I believe made it to rd 3 in 2a last yr. I actually thought they would contend for the conference this year.
Made it to round 3 both years. Lost to north wilkes in ot two years ago and mh last year. Mitchell hit 7 or 8 threes against Avery last game and the officials were terrible. Avery s problem last year was inexperience. The big 3 were great but the senior class was awful. Much like when the big 3 were freshmen. They had two new starting juniors with inexperience at the varsity level. Those girls have really improved this year and that helps close out games instead of losing close games.

Made it to round 3 both years. Lost to north wilkes in ot two years ago and mh last year. Mitchell hit 7 or 8 threes against Avery last game and the officials were terrible. Avery s problem last year was inexperience. The big 3 were great but the senior class was awful. Much like when the big 3 were freshmen. They had two new starting juniors with inexperience at the varsity level. Those girls have really improved this year and that helps close out games instead of losing close games.
Avery sometimes does not shoot the ball well. But they are dogs on the glass lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT