ADVERTISEMENT

What are you thankful for?

pollo_loco

Nov 2, 2005
Raleigh, NC
With this week being Thanksgiving I wanted to start a thread get everyone to post what they are thankful for.
innocent0005.r191677.gif

1. God
2. Family and friends
3. Football
4. The NCPreps patrons - hope you all understand!! :)

God
Family
Health
HS football
Life in general
Republican party--to keep our freedom.

God ( because there wouldn't be any of this without Him) ,Heat to keep Us warm, Family and Friends, Eyes to see the Beauty and Feelings to know how Good it is. Parents ( They are both gone from Their Human Body) but left an Inner Value in Me, Our Dogs because They are Our Younguns

GOD
Family& Friends
Warrior Football
No serious injuries that Im aware of to any players on ANY team
A good job with decent pay and benefits
The ability to hunt Gods beautiful creatures
Atlanta Falcons and TB both lost today, now if the sAints can lose (Sorry, Im a Panthers fan)

God bless you all and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

After spending 4 years in Illinois coaching and working in admissions for Job Corps and Coyne College, Its nice being back in NC teaching and coaching at James Kenan HS.

I'm thankful that Albemarle didn't make the playoffs this year, and that my Alleghany Trojans has avoided playing Murphy as long as possible.

I don't think anyone still playing wants to be the 13th reply...lol. Oh well, here goes:

1. God
2. My Family and their health
3. My health
4. Living in the greatest country on Earth
5. The Warriors playing on Black Friday "in a rebuilding year."
6. The Warrior seniors
7. The fact WM only has 5 seniors - Let the good times keep rolling
8. The WM coaching staff

Seems after God, Family, and Country, WM football is all I have left....lol.

Of course I'm grateful for my family, health, my profession working with kids, HS Football, Being a Maroon Devil and of course I"m grateful for you Chocking Chicken and your brother. You just make me laugh.

Im thankful that KW23 has got his thanksgiving completed now and Im also thankfull he hasnt been worse to the ALBEMARLE POSTERS LOL If its not too early I would like to go ahead and put in for my Christmas wish, I want somebody that can check elgibility for all Albemarle players next year maybe if we start now maybe we can catch mistakes before next November AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

The opportunity to broadcast sports. A great broadcast partner who puts up with my crap. A friend who is always willing to solve our technical issues. Stat Man Supreme. Friends in the press boxes. Friends in business that make it possible.

1st - My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2nd - The men and women that serve in our Military
3rd - Family and Country
4th - These great kids that don these uniforms and lay it all on the line so old geezers like me can enjoy.
5th - The Coaches that spend huge amounts of time to work with these boys, teach, mold, and help make men out of them.
6th - Baseball season is around the corner.

cowfish and an easy thanksgiving diner(if you haven't been its worth the try)

18241_542894832404843_414591750_n.jpg
[/URL]

The Cowfish

[/I]

May we present The Gobble Gobble-ooshi Roll! Our newest Burgushi creation is like having #Thanksgiving rolled up into one big bite! Deep fried turkey, homemade stuffing, tempura green beans, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and...let's not forget the gravy!

I am thankful for the Good Lord who has blessed me with a large family(5 kids to be exact- Maddie, Maryn, Tyler,Wes, & Luke, my wife steph, and great parents (rest in piece Big Ed). A great career building the carolinas one day at a time, and back to them kids I've been blessed with a HERD that loves to be on a ballfield as much as I do from the grid-iron to the softball diamond with a brief stop on the hardwood: Life is great and I hope the Lord Blesses all of you as he has me even you Bulldog faithful!!!

God and family in that order. Of course HS football, especially my bulldogs. This has been a trying year with all the health issues my wife and I have endured, but we are hanging in there and hope for a better future. I have especially missed going to all the games and sitting and talking with all my friends at the game. Seems like I enjoy that as much as the game itself. We have been through several bumps in the road this year and just hope we can put all this behind us and move forward next year. Also enjoyed meeting some of the posters face to face fballdeacon, follower,dogs9, pride2005, nipitinthebud and some I can't remember. Old age symndrone. lol. Anyway happy thanksgiving to all and good luck to all the remaining teams. Go Dogs.

Well I will go ahead and post mine now while I have time. I'm thankful first and foremost for a loving God. Without Him none of this is possible. I'm thankful for amazing parents who have supported me and loved me unconditionally my whole life. Without them I wouldn't be the man I am today. I'm thankful to live in a country where freedom is granted to all its citizens. It's easy to take for granted the opportunities we have, and those who have served to provide that freedom. I'm also thankful for the opportunities I have had to further my education into college and graduate school. I know not everyone is afforded this opportunity, and so I know I should cherish the fact that I have been able to pursue my degrees and better myself. And I'm thankful for football. I'm so thankful we have a sport that we can be so passionate about on so many different levels, and no matter the differing opinions we have the teams we pull for, the sport still can bring us together to discuss and have fun with one another. It's a beautiful thing
3dgrin.r191677.gif

And I will lastly say I am thankful for this site and for all of my fellow posters. I enjoy being able to log on here and read posts and discuss football with everyone. I don't always agree with everything said, but I value everyone's opinions and respect everyone on here. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, and if traveling to the games this Friday stay warm and enjoy the games! And thankful my dogs are in the 3rd round again! Go Bulldogs!!!!!

party0005.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/25 4:06 PM by pollo_loco

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT