ADVERTISEMENT

Western Playoffs

Cardsfan50

Oct 18, 2013
Does anyone know how many teams in the West will not be participating in the football playoffs? Looking at the horrible devastation from the hurricane I can't believe some schools can participate. In 2018 when Florence hit the eastern part of NC lots of non conference games were not made up but in the west many teams were in conference schedules already. I'm thinking if there are a number of teams in the west unable to play then the "line" between east and west will move substantially east. What does the message board think? Also, will there be the same number of teams in the playoffs?

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I dont think there will be anyone not playing. I think at this point everyone has been back playing for at least 2 games. There are some areas where teams are not able to play true home games and that may be the case in the playoffs as well. But everyone is playing

Several will be playing 3 games in the last 2 weeks, but it's a miracle there getting to play. A month ago I figured about 10 teams were done for the year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT