ADVERTISEMENT

Western Foothills Week 11

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Hickory 7-2 ( 5-1) vs. Statesville 6-3 ( 5-1)
Battle for 2nd spot. Should be a good one

West Iredell 1-8 ( 1-5) vs North Iredell 1-8 (1-5) Can you say tossup. Probably the best game to see as well as the Hickory n Statesville game.

East Lincoln 9-0 ( 6-0) vs 4-5 ( 4-2) North Lincoln.. East Lincoln will be a team to watch for in the playoffs.

St Stephens 3-6 ( 2-4) vs Foard 0-9 (0-6)

My picks
Hickory.. Honestly tough call here. Statesville could win this one as well

West Iredell.. Same as above. Tough call to make.

East Lincoln
St Stephens

How is North Lincoln doing? They lose any of their athletes from last year to transfer? They hadn’t been doing so well but still have a lot that came back from last year and have good coaches

How is North Lincoln doing? They lose any of their athletes from last year to transfer? They hadn’t been doing so well but still have a lot that came back from last year and have good coaches
Don't know about any transfer, but they started 0-5 and have won 4 in a row. They have a tough match up Friday against East Lincoln.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I think there is some confusion with North Lincoln there RPI is 34 (out of the playoff) but they are I'm front of Saint Stephen's in conference standing although Saint is 32 in RPI (last team in playoffs). 🤷‍♂️

I seen Statesville QB the dude looks like Brandon finger former maiden QB very good I'll go with Statesville by 7

West Iredell wins the toilet bowl by 7

North Lincoln will not keep it close struggling with West Iredell East Lincoln by 35 or more

Foard is very down st Stephens wins much as they desire
Statesville Qb Ethan Peet is only a sophomore. Kid got superstar written all over him but his best quality is his attitude. Kid is humble and respectful as they come. Be on the lookout for Statesville. They are very young this year

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Another holding penalty against Statesville negates a touchdown. Statesville could easily have 42 points right now. Very dominant performance for Statesville

Statesville 20
Hickory 14

Final. Refs tried their best to give it to Hickory. This is ridiculous

Statesville 20
Hickory 14

Final. Refs tried their best to give it to Hickory. This is ridiculous
But they didn't. Hickory didn't quit and almost pulled of an amazing comeback down 20-0 with 8 minutes left. Our QB should have thrown the ball away, but he tried to make one more play. The Red Tornadoes played hard and didn't quit.

But they didn't. Hickory didn't quit and almost pulled of an amazing comeback down 20-0 with 8 minutes left. Our QB should have thrown the ball away, but he tried to make one more play. The Red Tornadoes played hard and didn't quit.
Imma agree to disagree bro. Had a Hickory fan beside me even question a few flags thrown. Nevertheless another win against our bitter rivals. Thats what 6,7,8 straight against Hickory?? Good luck next week

I missed on the Hickory-Statesville. But that was a tough one to pick. I got the other 3 though 🤣. North Lincoln put up a valiant effort. The West Lincoln-Lincolnton game was a wild one I would have liked to seen.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looks like I went 2-2 on my picks. But I did mention about Statesville could win as well and also tough pick between North Iredell n West Iredell. Agree I that N. Lincoln played well against East Lincoln despite the loss.

32 North Lincoln at 1. Kings Mountain
29. West Meck at 4. East Lincoln
19. Statesville at 14. Crest
22. Hickory at 11. South Point
St Stephens first team out
Appreciate it. North Lincoln to a blood bath. Hickory good one for a quarter or 2. Crest will take out a young statesville team.

All around good football

A.C isn’t the issue there are 3 teams w 4 or 5 wins that are “out” and Ashe and N Guilford only have 3 wins

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT