ADVERTISEMENT

Western Foothills 3A Week 6

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
Some very interesting Match ups

Hickory vs North Lincoln- Hickory should be favored.

Statesville vs East Lincoln both programs suffered a tough loss to start Conference play.

I am calling it right now. Foard will end their losing streak vs West Iredell.

North Iredell vs ST Stephens- could be an interesting match up.

Thoughts?

I'm curious to see if North Lincoln can establish the triple vs Hickory. When we played them we couldn't get anything going.
Glass said a couple of years ago that is one of the reasons he liked the matchup with Hibriten as it helped to prepare HHS for North Lincoln's triple option. I'm sure he will have his team ready.

I'd hope FTF could win soon. I'm not sure they expect to win them themselves. Will East Lincoln tank against Statesville like they did after their 2023 loss to Hickory next week?

This is getting to be retarded about moving games up Thursday. Just like last week. I notice that Statesville hasn't looked very good the last 2 games after the win against Lake Norman.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
North Lincoln Hickory game oughta be interesting. Of course I’m favoring but not wanting Hickory to win but it’ll be Hickory’s biggest challenge this season til deep in playoffs

Trends and thoughts on this and this oughta be a post by itself- 1st meeting last year Hickory destroys, 2nd meeting North makes it a game for a whole half and puts more points up and comes into the game with more momentum, North has pretty much most if not all starters except 2 or 3 back in this game on both sides of ball. Stuff to think about. They’ll execute the triple option better than Hibriten did.

I don’t believe Statesville is playing suspect this year and not doing as good. They did well til last 6 or 7 min in the North game so anyone not there last Friday don’t let the score fool ya, they was in it til last 6 or 7 min. North’s win over Statesville was not a fluke and they’ll come to play hard in Hickory.

Statesville just got their starting QB back this last game. I have to wonder if he may have been rusty. I wasn’t at the game so that I don’t know. I’m thinking they will play better this next week. Have to see what happens

Reactions: Burkeforreal
Some very interesting Match ups

Hickory vs North Lincoln- Hickory should be favored.

Statesville vs East Lincoln both programs suffered a tough loss to start Conference play.

I am calling it right now. Foard will end their losing streak vs West Iredell.

North Iredell vs ST Stephens- could be an interesting match up.

Thoughts?
Give me the Upset

NL by 6
Statesville by 13
West Iredell by 10

give me the upset
St Stephen by 14

I HOPE there’s an upset. How good can Hickory D stop the good run ? cause this will be the best run yet that’ll be coming at em’

Tight game but Statesville comes away with 7

Foard over WI in a thriller

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT