ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes vs Reidsville

All I know about Walkertown is that they beat both Salisbury and Forest Hills both pretty good programs...Think this Ram team when on can outscore anyone...a turnover or two by Reidsville last night and it could've been a different result..................

That onside kick by west stokes, (I don’t think it caught anyone by surprise, just got a good bounce) Then I almost thought we could get the half to 28-21 . But then west had great field position due to the penalty and a mistimed kick.

That onside kick by west stokes, (I don’t think it caught anyone by surprise, just got a good bounce) Then I almost thought we could get the half to 28-21 . But then west had great field position due to the penalty and a mistimed kick.
plus absolutely terrible kick coverage...other than kicking x points...our special teams play is less than special........................

Our kicker has over 10 kicked in the end zone but I guess they were worried about a big return.
with good reason....I was screaming from the stands on that second half kickoff...I would have almost bet my life West was gonna onside kick...they did and they recovered and they scored a took a short time lead...............

I am down in Georgia and can't actually watch the games. Does Kendre play much D? Come a few rounds into the playoffs u would think guys like Knedre and Cobb would never leave the field.

You would think w all the athletes Reidsville has, our kick units would be solid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT