ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes vs Reidsville

Hoping West Stokes will be competitive in this game. Reidsville hasn't been scored on in the conference so far. Luke Whitt just chosen for the shrine bowl so congratulations to him.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
High scoring game. If West controls the line, they will pull off the upset. They have a Shrine Bowl OL. Wasn't his brother selected, but did not play?

Or if WS shuts down Cobb, Jones AND Harrison .....ummm did you mean OL or DL? Oh how about Neal, did you forget about him,?

I think if West wants to keep this competitive, they need to have long sustaining drives. Turnovers and a couple three and outs could make this a typical score for Reidsville. Either way, I think Reidsville wins by 14+, but if West doesn't keep the clock running or turns it over, I would say Reidsville by 28.

Reactions: beamer24
Reidsville better score a lot! That WS OL will control up front. They have a Shrine Bowl Lineman in the trenches. Scoring fest this Friday Night!

I think if West wants to keep this competitive, they need to have long sustaining drives. Turnovers and a couple three and outs could make this a typical score for Reidsville. Either way, I think Reidsville wins by 14+, but if West doesn't keep the clock running or turns it over, I would say Reidsville by 28.
This year most of West opponents have ran more plays and had more time of possession. West Stokes has had a lot of big plays and quick scores. I don't see them changing for this game win or lose. Both teams have players that didn't contribute in last year's contest. West leading rusher Lin is a transfer, Studer leading receiver first year football player and Stanley leading tackler missed all but 3 games last year with injury.

Last edited:
I can't believe Mule is sleeping through all of PowerAttack post lol.
Power Attack is a troll and has zero to do with the wildcats. Just go back and read his post history. Showed up on West Stokes threads this year. Post prior to this year he was seen primarily on post dealing with Surry , Wilkes, and Yadkin County teams. The West Stokes and Reidsville folks can just laugh at him like we all do up in the foothills. He is and always has been a Cardinal at heart.

Last edited:
Power Attack is a troll and has zero to do with the wildcats. Just go back and read his post history. Showed up on West Stokes threads this year. Post prior to this year he was seen primarily on post dealing with Surry , Wilkes, and Yadkin County teams. The West Stokes and Reidsville folks can just laugh at him like we all do up in the foothills. He is and always has been a Cardinal at heart.
East Surry or East Wilkes

West is 6-1 with only loss coming to undefeated Randleman 34-28. This will be Reidsville's toughest challenge so far.

Senior Lindann Fleming is a great runner for Wildcats. The East Surry transfer has 817 yards and 11 touchdowns on 111 carries (7.4 per carry) ... passing game, led by senior QB Sam Reeves (6-3, 180), is averaging 131 yards per game.

Both played North Forsyth recently with Reidsville winning 37-0 and West Stokes 30-21. Hopefully it will be a well played game by two good teams. Reidsville is favorite to win it all so we'll see.

Reidsville just needs to realize that last week's slaughter of McMichael (which did the Rams no good, as far as playing goes) has no bearing on this upcoming game...West has a fine team and the Rams will need to be focused and not worry about all the Homecoming stuff...............I'm sure the coaches will have them ready..............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT