ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes vs. Randleman

POWERATTACK

Sep 21, 2004
This game is going to be a shootout! Who will score the most points? West is an offensive powerhouse in the making. This is a sleeper team that offensively will not be stopped. They have the QB, WR, RB, and OL to score at will. Randleman looked impressive last week. How will they match up with the King Wildcats? Let's hear what everyone thinks.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
This game is going to be a shootout! Who will score the most points? West is an offensive powerhouse in the making. This is a sleeper team that offensively will not be stopped. They have the QB, WR, RB, and OL to score at will. Randleman looked impressive last week. How will they match up with the King Wildcats? Let's hear what everyone thinks.

Where were those guys last year?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Where were those guys last year?
The 6'5 receiver didn't play last year and the runningback came from East Surry. It's new offense that Lowman brought in. Against South Stokes only punted once in the fourth quarter. Probably have the best punter and kicker in the conference. It will be a big task beating Randleman at their place

Last edited:
It looks like the offensive linemen studs at WS were just named to the starting 22 for week one by High School OT. Tigers better get out of the way of that train! Wow, they have two of the best linemen in the entire state! That is impressive! They also have the #4 leading rusher in all of 2A. Who is going to stop them?

Power Attack is hard core trolling. Post on everyone's in the area threads just to sir the pot. Case in point is you see no one from WS ever post but king blue devil and I've seen no such chest thumping from him.

Power Attack is hard core trolling. Post on everyone's in the area threads just to sir the pot. Case in point is you see no one from WS ever post but king blue devil and I've seen no such chest thumping from him.
Yeah. No way HSOT sees or gets a report on every linemen in the state. Lowman has always hard pressed his kids into the spotlight...always been good at it.

That being said...really interested in how this game turns out.

Yes I don't think anyone from West Stokes are pounding chest after beating South Stokes. If they are 3 and 1 after 4 games it will be good start

Last edited:
Yeah. No way HSOT sees or gets a report on every linemen in the state. Lowman has always hard pressed his kids into the spotlight...always been good at it.

That being said...really interested in how this game turns out.
I do like that about Lowman. It's got to be positive influence on your players

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
Did I say anything incorrect? Just state the facts that are published! West has the talent. Can they put it all together for a deep run? Lowman has a track record of deep playoff runs. It ain't bragging if it's true!

Who can give me some insight to randleman. They got big off lineman and big defensive lineman. Do they throw well or run well. I'm wondering how they match up against Bunker Hill and their one-man team of RB Willis. Physical team or not

They don't have much of a running game but good receivers. #1 is really good receiver and is the punter. They throw a lot of jump balls for the receiver he is 6'5. Line play average and they had trouble covering kick returns. West ran one back for a touchdown and another 70 yards. They played good defense red zone.

Reactions: thekidd12
They don't have much of a running game but good receivers. #1 is really good receiver and is the punter. They throw a lot of jump balls for the receiver he is 6'5. Line play average and they had trouble covering kick returns. West ran one back for a touchdown and another 70 yards. They played good defense red zone.
I figure Willis will cover their best receiver. They also play him as kick and punt returner and running back and put him at quarterback too. They have a tough line physical especially a defense line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT