ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes v North Surry

Two powerful offenses. Who will score last, probably will win. No one has stopped WS offense so far. This will be leg 2 of Trent Lowman's Revenge Tour!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I would say West Stokes should be a solid favorite especially after beating East Surry and almost taking out Randleman a couple of weeks ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Refs have been huddled up for 5 minutes BC they DONT know that half of 9 is 4 and a half LOL. If west has ball on 9 yard line and north Surry jumps offsides is that not a half a distance to the goal penalty?
They are obviously confused. lol

Positions always open for new officials. Just let me know where to send application? They even wave booking fee for new official. Your big fan buzzcoach is also an official he can get you the paperwork also.
Halfway through the 4th they decided to call a flag or two on WS…about time.

Guarantee Buzz is better ref than these fellas.

As a fan of neither team I agree the refs were trash. And no I dont want to sign up to be one but it shouldn't take 10 minutes to decide where to spot the ball on half the distance to the goal penalties and that was clearly and interception before half by north surry that was ruled a completion

• Love
Reactions: MayberryBillyBob
As a fan of neither team I agree the refs were trash. And no I dont want to sign up to be one but it shouldn't take 10 minutes to decide where to spot the ball on half the distance to the goal penalties and that was clearly and interception before half by north surry that was ruled a completion
You are right should not take that long. I certainly don’t know the circumstances, but should happen immediately.

To start the game West took it straight down the field and I think it throwed the whole game off for both teams with the 15 minutes stoppage. #3 for North Surry really good player and #5 for West tremendous player also. I did see #3 get tackled coming off the line I couldn't believe it wasn't called. The touchdown by Luke Whitt on 4th and 1 from at least 30 yards was a back breaker for North. Good luck rest of the season

Reactions: MayberryBillyBob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT