ADVERTISEMENT

West Lincoln @ Shelby

West Lincoln - Key Players (Offense)
Rushing:
#15 - 275 rushes, 2,215 yards, 32 TDs (7, 2-pt conv)
#3 - 142 rushes, 1,282 yards, 15 TDs (4, 2-pt conv)
#12 (QB) - 64 rushes, 593 yards, 11 TDs (3, 2-pt conv)

Passing:
#12 - 37 for 73, 610 yards, 4 TDs (2 Ints)

Receiving:
#7 - 15 rec, 239 yards, 1 TD
#3 - 7 rec, 143 yards, 1 TD
#15 - 4 rec, 77 yards, 0 TD
#17 - 5 rec, 71 yards, 2 TDs

Kicking
#27 - 50 of 65 PATs

Shelby - Key Players (Offense)
Rushing:
#9 - 97 rushes, 713 yards, 17 TDs
#8 - 85 rushes, 532 yards, 8 TDs
#13 - 36 rushes, 183 yards, 2 TDs
#2 - 12 rushes, 94 yards, 4 TDs

Passing:
#18 - 150 for 261, 2,955 yards, 37 TDs (7 Ints)
#11 - 13 for 20, 81 yards, 0 TD (1 Int)

Receiving:
#2 - 52 rec, 1,139 yards, 16 TDs
#6 - 52 rec, 1,044 yards, 14 TDs
#3 - 28 rec, 536 yards, 5 TDs
#15 - 11 rec, 168 yards, 2 TDs

Kicking:
#80 - 59 of 67 PATs, 4 of 5 FGs
#42 - 13 of 13 PATs

All-time series:
Shelby leads 11-0
2018 - 27-8 (playoffs)
2011 - 60-13 (playoffs)
2006 - 48-22 (playoffs)
2004 - 50-0
2003 - 37-6
2002 - 57-0
2001 - 27-7
2000 - 52-0
1999 - 55-7
1998 - 34-0
1997 - 48-7

I see Shelby winning by 2-3 TD’s but it will be a very physical game and they will know they got hit in the mouth. Just my opinion on how I think WL will come in and play. The score won’t tell how tough the game was.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
All-time series:
Shelby leads 11-0
2018 - 27-8 (playoffs)
2011 - 60-13 (playoffs)
2006 - 48-22 (playoffs)
2004 - 50-0
2003 - 37-6
2002 - 57-0
2001 - 27-7
2000 - 52-0
1999 - 55-7
1998 - 34-0
1997 - 48-7
West Lincoln is due!

Yes, next on the menu, The Lions will eat good Friday night.
Just checking to see if y’all still over there!
I hope West don’t tear y’all’s field up too bad. The plow is ready and the mules are anxious!

Thought I might bring my metal detector and do some relic hunting on the field after the game.
Might find something the “Overmountain Men” dropped in their haste to run Ferguson, and his men, off the top of Kings Mtn!
... or some taters?

Just checking to see if y’all still over there!
I hope West don’t tear y’all’s field up too bad. The plow is ready and the mules are anxious!

Thought I might bring my metal detector and do some relic hunting on the field after the game.
Might find something the “Overmountain Men” dropped in their haste to run Ferguson, and his men, off the top of Kings Mtn!
... or some taters?
...or a Maiden young ‘Un!

We run more formations on offense this year. Besides our 4 and 5 wide sets. We have ran wildcat, pistol with and without a tight end. 2 back, single back with an h back. And full heavy package. Alot to prepare for. Both backs have played well. Should be a good game.

So mybe that statement went over my head or maybe I'm dead on..... Are you saying too many white kids on the team? If thats not what you meant I'm sorry.

So mybe that statement went over my head or maybe I'm dead on..... Are you saying too many white kids on the team? If thats not what you meant I'm sorry.
Sorry bro.....just keeping it real. Roll out the basketballs in Vale good buddy.

LET ME MAKE THIS AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE. HE DO NOT SPEAK FOR SHELBY HIGH OR SHELBY HIGH FANS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: beamer24
ALL Shelby posters; I do not associate his comments with you guys. You all over the past two years have been nothing but respectful on these forums. This just goes to show the ignorance of some people. His observation is correct but absolutely has no bearing on the athleticism of West Lincoln. There are so many facets of the game that come into play besides speed, which I assume he is eluding to from the racist comment. Which should upset Shelby or any team on this site. He is eluding to the fact of that is the only reason y'all will beat us. Not the fact that Shelby is a very good team and we'll coached. Shelby fans thank you for your respect throughout this week and good luck. As for this intelligent poster; I will not wish any I'll fortune on Burns or thier players. Theses kids play the game without any racial motivation that I can see or heard of. Good luck to the Burns and NL players. As for you my fine upstanding citizen; I hope for your sake NL doesn't prove you wrong this week. It would absolutely crush your football knowledge and analytics.

LET ME MAKE THIS AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE. HE DO NOT SPEAK FOR SHELBY HIGH OR SHELBY HIGH FANS
Of course I don't nor do I claim to. It was a joke ....lighten up oh wait we live in the land of the offended. West is very well coached and plays a tough hard nosed brand of football .....of course they could pull an upset.

Reactions: crest91
Of course I don't nor do I claim to. It was a joke ....lighten up oh wait we live in the land of the offended. West is very well coached and plays a tough hard nosed brand of football .....of course they could pull an upset.
Calling a white person a C’er is the same as calling a black person a N’er. I would never call a white person that. You could of easily found a better word

Calling a white person a C’er is the same as calling a black person a N’er. I would never call a white person that. You could of easily found a better word
Not really man but I don’t get offended buy stupid words. I’m sorry but if words offend someone they need more backbone. I have never seen a white person offended buy the word “cracker” we just laugh. Happy thanksgiving to all and don’t be offended buy anything

Wow this took a turn.. I'm pretty sure LD was not trying to offend anybody, I actually thought it was funny when I read it... But everybody seems to be looking for anything and everything to be offended by now a days... It's sad really... Sheesh

Wow this took a turn.. I'm pretty sure LD was not trying to offend anybody, I actually thought it was funny when I read it... But everybody seems to be looking for anything and everything to be offended by now a days... It's sad really... Sheesh
Thanks man.....no way I would intentionally hurt someones feelings or get political......I'm an old fat white guy that just made a joke.....im with Rulz dang what's this site coming to ????? Discipline and execution win football games now matter what skin tone ....again I do apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings or offended in any fashion.

Thanks man.....no way I would intentionally hurt someones feelings or get political......I'm an old fat white guy that just made a joke.....im with Rulz dang what's this site coming to ????? Discipline and execution win football games now matter what skin tone ....again I do apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings or offended in any fashion.
LD you coming to NL tomorrow? Would like to meet ya

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
At practice tonight...coach Wilbanks said cant take West for granted.
Coach say 15 very good runner and we have to play assignment football..
Im just hoping we come out and punch West in mouth...dont need turnover.
Welcome back to Shelby. West Lincoln drive safely

At practice tonight...coach Wilbanks said cant take West for granted.
Coach say 15 very good runner and we have to play assignment football..
Im just hoping we come out and punch West in mouth...dont need turnover.
Welcome back to Shelby. West Lincoln drive safely
You can't take anyone for granted in the 3rd round... Post Thanksgiving football is reserved for the best of the best!

Hold your head up! Lawn Chair!

...that sincere apology certainly will help! It’s all good!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ALL Shelby posters; I do not associate his comments with you guys. You all over the past two years have been nothing but respectful on these forums. This just goes to show the ignorance of some people. His observation is correct but absolutely has no bearing on the athleticism of West Lincoln. There are so many facets of the game that come into play besides speed, which I assume he is eluding to from the racist comment. Which should upset Shelby or any team on this site. He is eluding to the fact of that is the only reason y'all will beat us. Not the fact that Shelby is a very good team and we'll coached. Shelby fans thank you for your respect throughout this week and good luck. As for this intelligent poster; I will not wish any I'll fortune on Burns or thier players. Theses kids play the game without any racial motivation that I can see or heard of. Good luck to the Burns and NL players. As for you my fine upstanding citizen; I hope for your sake NL doesn't prove you wrong this week. It would absolutely crush your football knowledge and analytics.
It was a JOKE ! Dang bud sorry I offended you .....
Lol! It sounded better than Lawn Gnome!
LOL

Lawn Gnome! That's good my friend!
Notanyonesfan I posted a similar comment years ago to a Pisgah fan and he said well we sure did beat your azz in the playoffs (burns vs. Pisgah maybe mid 2000s) and we both had an "lol" but dang in 2019 everyone gets hurt and offended and cries. My gosh never seen such a bunch of pansies....Happy Thanksgiving and GO DOGS ...I'm out !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT