ADVERTISEMENT

West games next week

Looking at the weather does anyone think they might move some games to Thursday
Well in the Mitchell -Draughn game in Valdese right now the forecast has 40% Thursday night and 30% Friday.
Looking at some other places looks serval Thursday night is percentage is about equal or higher than Friday night a couple Friday is a lower but looks like at the moment you have to play on Saturday to avoid it. I'm not even sure what the nchsaa playoff rules are for moving a game.
But who knows by Friday the system may speed up and move out faster.

Reactions: sbbbfan
One thing I have noticed is the lack of defense from many high school teams (much like college). There could be some real shootouts this week.

Games that could go over 80 points combined include-

Mitchell vs Draughn
Murphy vs East Wilkes
Mt Airy vs North Rowan
MA has a good D only give up 81 pts in 11 games. Held East Surry to 14 points all in 1st half shut them out 2nd.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I agree. I thought the same thing when Thomasville played Forbush. Thomasville didn't blow them away like Starmount did.
Bulldogs have worked through injuries all year especially at QB/RB and OL. They beat those teams from weeks 4-9 with key starters limited or out playing JV kids and backups. They are healthy now and time will tell what they can do. Had 4-5 TD's called back against Forbush also.

Bulldogs have worked through injuries all year especially at QB/RB and OL. They beat those teams from weeks 4-9 with key starters limited or out playing JV kids and backups. They are healthy now and time will tell what they can do. Had 4-5 TD's called back against Forbush also.
Injuries can make a huge difference. Sounds like they are gonna be making a run for the championship. Excited to see some great football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT