ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth @ East Forsyth for the CPC Championship

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
West Forsyth is playing great football winning 5 straight. They will be playing for a chance to have a 3 way tie for the CPC Title along with Mt Tabor. East can win the CPC outright, they’ve been dominate this year and have beat West down pretty regularly the past 4/5 years. Either way, it’s rivalry week and anything can happen in this Forsyth County Championship. Tabor will be pulling for West that’s for sure…

Dang, 3-4 gets you in the playoffs in 4A football. I knew all those losing record 1A teams got in. What was Davie N/C record and RPI?

Don’t get me wrong, I hope they get in, more the merrier in the CPC.

West Forsyth is playing great football winning 5 straight. They will be playing for a chance to have a 3 way tie for the CPC Title along with Mt Tabor. East can win the CPC outright, they’ve been dominate this year and have beat West down pretty regularly the past 4/5 years. Either way, it’s rivalry week and anything can happen in this Forsyth County Championship. Tabor will be pulling for West that’s for sure…
East will likely win easily. Too many horses and too much talent for West. I highly doubt the West offense can go score for score with East.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT