ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte

greywolfrun

Dec 17, 2021
Their record should reflect 5-0; however, they narrowly lost one game by a single point. They could be a potential underdog that deserves more attention. Is West Charlotte truly performing at a high level?

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Do they really play on Thursday this week or is that a maxpreps error?

Their record should reflect 5-0; however, they narrowly lost one game by a single point. They could be a potential underdog that deserves more attention. Is West Charlotte truly performing at a high level?
I haven't got to see them this year but if that offense isn't a lot better than last year, in my opinion, they aren't a contender in 3A. The defense and athletes will keep them in games though.

Reactions: beamer24
I haven't got to see them this year but if that offense isn't a lot better than last year, in my opinion, they aren't a contender in 3A. The defense and athletes will keep them in games though.
They're not beating Crest, Dudley, Hickory or 71st out of the East and would have lost to Monroe had they continued the game. If I’m wrong, I’ll be checked. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 In regards to the Creek game, I don't believe they score if not for the 1:45-hour game delay. Creek kids had checked out and were ready to leave after sprinting off the field for alleged gun shots. Who is excited about playing after all of that? If they want to take the moral victory, we lost by 1 point., good for them. Rather it's 1 point or 30 points. A W is a W. Your record is who you are.

HC should get off of social media and prepare his team and coach his kids up and stop looking in the mirror at himself and making up excuses. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda is not a W. He's known more for his mouth than his ability to coach. Just my opinion.

I hope the kids beat Hough though. 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: KW23
They're not beating Crest, Dudley, Hickory or 71st out of the East and would have lost to Monroe had they continued the game. If I’m wrong, I’ll be checked. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 In regards to the Creek game, I don't believe they score if not for the 1:45-hour game delay. Creek kids had checked out and were ready to leave after sprinting off the field for alleged gun shots. Who is excited about playing after all of that? If they want to take the moral victory, we lost by 1 point., good for them. Rather it's 1 point or 30 points. A W is a W. Your record is who you are.

HC should get off of social media and prepare his team and coach his kids up and stop looking in the mirror at himself and making up excuses. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda is not a W. He's known more for his mouth than his ability to coach. Just my opinion.

Ouch that’s a bit stiff. Greiner is a good coach in a stiff conference with Hough, Mallard Creek and Chambers at their peak. The offense is hard to watch so hopefully that improves

Reactions: beamer24
Their offense is definitely better than last year. The young sophomore at QB is improving quickly. It will be interesting if they get matched up against a Dudley or Hickory, I think they would try and bring pressure against those strong passing attacks. 71st would be a tough matchup for them I think, just because of how well they run the ball.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports

I'm sure after this, I'll get the nonsense nerve-pinched angry reply with all kinds of emojis and then Half-Dozen LIKES pop up mysteriously, but here we go....

I mean both teams were cold and relaxed with the 1 hour and 45 minutes of delay. Are you kidding me? And now you're trying to tell us that the only reason you won by only 1 point is because of that? So basically, without the delay, you would have beat them by 30 points? Let's just call it what it is...a lucky 1-point win.

Yes we know, The Kids To College Program. But bub, if you think that HC's mouth is his most famous asset, then what does that say about your own claim to fame after 9 years?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT