ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte vs Kings Mountain 2nd rd

31% of the teams I'm the 4a playoffs were from Meck County 37% of the teams left.
Impressive but try this one. 100% of Cleveland County High Schools made playoffs with 75% of those teams advancing to the 3rd round. Also 50% of the teams still left in Western 3A playoffs are from the Big South 3A. Out of the five teams from the Big South 3A that made playoffs 80% are still playing ball 😊.

Impressive but try this one. 100% of Cleveland County High Schools made playoffs with 75% of those teams advancing to the 3rd round. Also 50% of the teams still left in Western 3A playoffs are from the Big South 3A. Out of the five teams from the Big South 3A that made playoffs 80% are still playing ball 😊.
Where is Cleveland county?

Never heard of it. I will try Google. Why would a QB leave this Cleveland place you speak of? Do they not play football??

Fair enough, but there were ex tenuous circumstances. Probably lost you with the big words, but that’s okay between you and I. Right?

Try this 100 % of us are still laughing at Coach G and his podcast antics lol

also 704 plays some good ball gents … bottom line
What did the coach say this time?
Wasn’t too impressed before this week with some things I had heard from the SC game.

he continuing to dig a hole?

Follow the goats.
unnamed.png

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT