ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte @ Kings Mountain

Lol. It must suck for those of you that were hoping KM was going to lose. Mad because your team is playing basketball already. Get off our n-sack already lol. That’s goes double for that lil b on here Itsjustwords.

Good game Dub-C!
I can tell you're stil shaking. Lions of West Charlotte gave you cardiac arrest

What in the world 😂😂
This the 💩 I’m talking about man 😂

I really like this Km team cause I love defense but that man smoking crack

Could km maybe keep it close for a half against top 4a teams yeah maybe if they can cause turnovers and milk the clock but I don’t think shutdown realize how big them 4a teams are they got college size linemen all of them college size line backers and not just their starters their back ups as well that would wear Km down really bad cause they don’t have a ton of ppl to keep in rotation like that dude just smoking crack rocks

• Haha
Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Dude you a “b” like I stated. I am about to call your daddy and tell him you are playing on the internet.

😂 I’m a b ? I’ll be home Wednesday/Thursday if you want to meet up I don’t mind driving up to little ole Km

Anyways congratulations on the come back to Km

But lay off the meth shutdown Km is not beating no top 4a teams maybe 1-2 games out of 10 id give them a chance but to much depth would cause them issues and that’s no knock on Km cause they are a special group but get off the crack pipe or whatever it is you’re smoking

That’s like me saying 2014 crest is beating 2014 Vance or wake forest who id actually give a better chance than this Km team cause their defense was that good

Or me saying 2011 havelock or southern Durham was beating any of those 4aa teams like stop the drugs my guy

I can tell you're stil shaking. Lions of West Charlotte gave you cardiac arrest
Actually my own team almost gave me cardiac arrest lol. Three turnovers, dropped passes, missed throws, etc. we couldn’t get out of our own way at times. We gave WC confidence and it was a lot tougher after that. WC is scrappy. Thank God for our defensive depth!

😂 I’m a b ? I’ll be home Wednesday/Thursday if you want to meet up I don’t mind driving up to little ole Km

Anyways congratulations on the come back to Km

But lay off the meth shutdown Km is not beating no top 4a teams maybe 1-2 games out of 10 id give them a chance but to much depth would cause them issues and that’s no knock on Km cause they are a special group but get off the crack pipe or whatever it is you’re smoking

That’s like me saying 2014 crest is beating 2014 Vance or wake forest who id actually give a better chance than this Km team cause their defense was that good

Or me saying 2011 havelock or southern Durham was beating any of those 4aa teams like stop the drugs my guy
My god shut up.....

BTW you'd drive up, but limp back.

Anyone that takes this crap serious enough to want to "meet" its just simply a tool..... Just shut up, go play in traffic or something...

Get em Shutdown and congrats mounties on a comeback gutsy win on an off night...

My god shut up.....

BTW you'd drive up, but limp back.

Anyone that takes this crap serious enough to want to "meet" its just simply a tool..... Just shut up, go play in traffic or something...

Get em Shutdown and congrats mounties on a comeback gutsy win on an off night...
Oh u came to rescue your bf I see and I’ll drive up there and slap the dog 💩 outta both of u

• Haha
Reactions: shutdownD24
I doubt it. Plus I don’t think your battery operated car can make it out of your dad’s trailer park lol

I drive a scat pack challenger but I hear u and definitely don’t live in a trailer park and I’m pretty positive I make more money than majority on this site but I’ll let ya 🤡 ahh have it not bout to go back and forth with a pussy who I know wouldn’t have that same energy face to face

• Haha
I drive a scat back challenger

When anyone says that it usually means an electric -prius, you know good and well hes got a pocket protector too ,and probably eats cheese sandwiches on break from his job selling cigarettes by the singles at the local 7-11....

Peace out Itsjustwords... Gotta give you credit... Your team sucks but you are always up in here fighting with everyone.... basically you are bringing a briggs and stratton to a tractor pull, but hey you are still here throwing bricks... LOL

When anyone says that it usually means an electric -prius, you know good and well hes got a pocket protector too ,and probably eats cheese sandwiches on break from his job selling cigarettes by the singles at the local 7-11....

Peace out Itsjustwords... Gotta give you credit... Your team sucks but you are always up in here fighting with everyone.... basically you are bringing a briggs and stratton to a tractor pull, but hey you are still here throwing bricks... LOL

Your team got beat 42-0 in the playoffs and u play in little ole 2a nobody about to argue with you 😂take yo lame ass back over there and cheer for the team that whipped yall ass

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Oh u came to rescue your bf I see and I’ll drive up there and slap the dog 💩 outta both of u
252 - Shelby Lion is a true golden Shelby fan and is simply wearied of your battle with shutdown. If you want to have a more in depth discussion, start a new post by copying and pasting all the blasphemous comments of anyone who has offended you because they don't agree with you...and let whomever wishes to discuss anything with your highly paid self can devote their full (or brainless) attention to your comments.

252 - Shelby Lion is a true golden Shelby fan and is simply wearied of your battle with shutdown. If you want to have a more in depth discussion, start a new post by copying and pasting all the blasphemous comments of anyone who has offended you because they don't agree with you...and let whomever wishes to discuss anything with your highly paid self can devote their full (or brainless) attention to your comments.
What does disagreeing got to do with mfs calling ppl bitches 😂 he coulda disagree without saying that cup cake shit all I did was ask a question

And I don’t need to cap about what car I drive or how much money I make I’m a grown ass man now I’m done talking with y’all little hill billy pussy mfs

Your team got beat 42-0 in the playoffs and u play in little ole 2a nobody about to argue with you 😂take yo lame ass back over there and cheer for the team that whipped yall ass
We sure did and Ill have you know the final score wasnt indicative of how badly we were actually beat...

We woulda had em if not for that 6 touchdown lead there at the end of the game...

I drive a scat pack challenger but I hear u and definitely don’t live in a trailer park and I’m pretty positive I make more money than majority on this site but I’ll let ya 🤡 ahh have it not bout to go back and forth with a pussy who I know wouldn’t have that same energy face to face

Peace out Itsjustwords... Gotta give you credit... Your team sucks but you are always up in here fighting with everyone.... basically you are bringing a briggs and stratton to a tractor pull, but hey you are still here throwing bricks... LO
What does disagreeing got to do with mfs calling ppl bitches 😂 he coulda disagree without saying that cup cake shit all I did was ask a question
I didn’t call people b’s, I called YOU a “b”! Get it right. That’s the way you carry yourself here.
I didn’t call people b’s, I called you a ‘b’. Get it right. That’s the way you act.

I didn’t call people b’s, I called YOU a “b”! Get it right. That’s the way you carry yourself here.

I didn’t call people b’s, I called you a ‘b’. Get it right. That’s the way you act.
You still here ? Stop talking to me cause the only bitch here is you

And I don’t need to cap about what car I drive or how much money I make I’m a grown ass man now I’m done talking with y’all little hill billy pussy mfs
I am not from Cleveland County, nor would I be considered a hillbilly but I will admit to being a b-word and having that female body part that you keep throwing around like dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: SPRaiders78
If you have to tell us how much you make we know you broke.... or simply uneducated on what making "good money" really is.

Amazing fight from Kings Mountain to come back tonight. It wasn't looking good, but they pulled it off. I will say, I didn't expect for it to be this close. But that's the magic of HS football. You just never know what you're going to get. SP at KM next week right?
EAST LINCOLN MUSTANGS arrives next both undefeated I believe

Boys it sounds to me like both of you might need to smoke a joint and chill out. It’s just kids playing a game. A football is a funny shaped object, you never know how it’s gonna bounce. Don’t let someone else’s opinion cause you to lose your mind.

We were fortunate to win this game the defensive made plays when they needed to. West Charlotte came in ready to play punch KM in the mouth and just held down the offense most of the game until the 4th quarter. I will say WC played well KM probably played one of there worst games of the year but WC made them look bad but a win is a win next week home against EL should be a good one.

Yeah because you can determine my intelligence by a football forum
I think that was determined by your response and choice of words on here. I think I speak for everyone on here that we have you pretty figured out. Anyone that can get that heated on a message board probably collects Pokémon cards, eats Banquet meals and still buys his moms cigarettes on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
It's called "Havelock lost last week so I'm hitting the MD 20/20 early"....
Maybe it's time for me to make 252 some of my special PB&J sandwiches.
39990.jpg

Disappointed in how unraveled WC became on that last drive, and I’m not talking about between the whistles. Greiner is a great coach and they will make noise in 3A, but discipline has to be a priority and emphasized if you want to make deep runs. Not saying that he’s not doing that, but that was hard to watch.

Reactions: beamer24
ahhh here we go with the face to face imma whip your butt talk. 252 its just a message board for HS football, relax bro

Lol. It must suck for those of you that were hoping KM was going to lose. Mad because your team is playing basketball already. Get off our n-sack already lol. That’s goes double for that lil b on here Itsjustwords.

Good game Dub-C!
Congrats on the W. How awesome would it be for 2 state champs to come out of Cleveland County again.

Reactions: Crestuff
Getting beat sux
Getting beat sux every time
Getting beat sux worse in the playoffs.
Only ONE team makes it through without getting beat.
They don’t have to experience that sucky feeling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT