ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior56592

Oct 27, 2016
What are everyone's thoughts on who the new coach will be. Are they close to naming a coach or are they still interviewing. Is coach Glass interested in coming or will it be someone else.

I know that Glass has been offered the East Gaston job and has put in for the Lincolnton job. Don't know if he applied to WC but I'm sure he did.

LOL. icardCav is hiding under a rock. Football team 0-11 Basketball team 1-9. More like the wounded Warriors.....

If you think West Caldwell's basketball program will stay down then you're a special kind of stupid, Billy Anderson is one the best coaches in NC and is taking over a program that was run in the ground the last few years. Also with a decent hire in football and the county enforcing the district residency rules you'll see a much improved football program but that depends on the quality of coach hired. For all those that belittle WC football for being so bad just remember it was just 3 years ago WC was 10-3 and champions of the tough SD-7 conference. Bottom line is, YES it can be done on the gridiron as well

Last edited:
If you think West Caldwell's basketball program will stay down then you're a special kind of stupid, Billy Anderson is one the best coaches in NC and is taking over a program that was run in the ground the last few years. Also with a decent hire in football and the county enforcing the district residency rules you'll see a much improved football program but that depends on the quality of coach hired. For all those that belittle WC football for being so bad just remember it was just 3 years ago WC was 10-3 and champions of the tough SD-7 conference. Bottom line is, YES it can be done on the gridiron as well

Exactly. Like I said, enjoy it while you can. BA will have the basketball team winning games in no tiime. He's a great coach and gets the most out of his players. And he will work with the new coach for football. The open enrollment thing is a hurdle to overcome, but the player will go where they think they will win. So, WC should be good soon.

Exactly. Like I said, enjoy it while you can. BA will have the basketball team winning games in no tiime. He's a great coach and gets the most out of his players. And he will work with the new coach for football. The open enrollment thing is a hurdle to overcome, but the player will go where they think they will win. So, WC should be good soon.
I thought the school board was gonna stop open enrollment???

I have no idea. Not from the area. I just know it has been an issue in the past from others there.

Sorry don't think they would hire Butch Carter so don't start something that's not true.
Well you dont know shit cause its true! I got this from a assistant coach. So I suggest you do your homework so called "warrior" before you call someone out! Back to your hole troll!

Well you dont know shit cause its true! I got this from a assistant coach. So I suggest you do your homework so called "warrior" before you call someone out! Back to your hole troll!

You're a Troll little dawg, nowhere here I see a discussion on Hibriten. Go back to your mom's basement

You're a Troll little dawg, nowhere here I see a discussion on Hibriten. Go back to your mom's basement
Hey Tarhole, go somewhere mind your business! Fyi moron I got a kid that plays for WC lmao. Little dawg lmao thats real. Some fools on this site never gonna learn. Same goes for you Mr Warrior. Both yall are idiots! Neither 1 of you know a thing but how to be mouths

Last edited:
It dont really matter who they get. As long as the County's not gonna enforce the school district rules, its gonna be a fail fail situation!

Hey Tarhole, go somewhere mind your business! Fyi moron I got a kid that plays for WC lmao. Little dawg lmao thats real. Some fools on this site never gonna learn. Same goes for you Mr Warrior. Both yall are idiots! Neither 1 of you know a thing but how to be mouths

You are the one sounding like an idiot. It was a discussion and you wanna act like that. You wanna call names and curse then that's fine. Sounds like a 13 year old, lmao.........

People wonder why the WC program is going down! With ppl like you no wonder its bottomed out. Hey, since you stay at the Waffle house on wifi all day, I got a coupon off my WC card for a free bee! Your welcome to it TarholeGreg. Anybody with a Tarheel screen name shouldnt be allowed nowhere near a football message board! Fact!

People wonder why the WC program is going down! With ppl like you no wonder its bottomed out. Hey, since you stay at the Waffle house on wifi all day, I got a coupon off my WC card for a free bee! Your welcome to it TarholeGreg. Anybody with a Tarheel screen name shouldnt be allowed nowhere near a football message board! Fact!
Once again it shows how smart you are, I don't even live in Caldwell County. People like you give that county a bad name. Grow up dude, you sound like a millennial liberal. Did you get your participation trophy growing up? ;)

Once again it shows how smart you are, I don't even live in Caldwell County. People like you give that county a bad name. Grow up dude, you sound like a millennial liberal. Did you get your participation trophy growing up? ;)

You dont even live in this county and you mouthing at me bout not being a hibriten thread? Lmfao! Thats...just....being a Tarhole!:D

You dont even live in this county and you mouthing at me bout not being a hibriten thread? Lmfao! Thats...just....being a Tarhole!:D

We all think you're a joke. I actually think that you've rode the short bus way too often

Last edited:
So you have a kid going to West and talking about them the way you do, your nothing but a kid with a big mouth.

Caldwell county doesn’t have open enrollment but the school board is represented by hibriten alum so all these kids are using relatives address to go to what school they want to go. And btw Billy Anderson will be fine don’t worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT