ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Rankings

Beat Forestview and the purple mist and dropped one more space...This logic is truly amazing.

Crest fans are complaining about rankings, nature is healing! 😂😂

We haven't done anything but win and yet we keep moving backwards. Hell I'd rather they just take Crest out now because as soon as Crest loses one game they will drop us like a bad habit at this rate.

Reactions: UNC91
I sincerely hope crest gets moved to 3AA and gets drop kicked by Weddington in the first round.

I sincerely hope Huss fans finds out what it feels likes to be a state champion.

Yall had no problem losing that amount of kids in one year after losing 3aa to SD lol

No they didn't. Were borderline all those years. Won 3A in 2014 and 3AA in 2015. With new alignment adding more large 3A schools little chance they will be 3AA again.

Yall had no problem losing that amount of kids in one year after losing 3aa to SD lol
Yep then we beat the crap out of Havelock and the next year we went back up and made Southern Durham quit. Justin Foster ruined the SD QB until he went to the bench and flat out quit. 😂. Clown

Yep then we beat the crap out of Havelock and the next year we went back up and made Southern Durham quit. Justin Foster ruined the SD QB until he went to the bench and flat out quit. 😂. Clown
This may be all fact, but dont gloss over the fact that SD ran yall back down a classification to get yall identity back lol

This may be all fact, but dont gloss over the fact that SD ran yall back down a classification to get yall identity back lol
Yea, Crest decides where Crest plays in the playoff's. No other team but Crest gets to do that. Do you ever think about what you type? I mean no one can be that big of a moron on purpose.

Crest knew they were close in 2014 so they purposefully counted some of the smaller kids as 1/2s and 1/3s. Guaranteed them a run through 3A and not 3AA.

Yea, Crest decides where Crest plays in the playoff's. No other team but Crest gets to do that. Do you ever think about what you type? I mean no one can be that big of a moron on purpose.
Crest decides every year not not play football or have practice on Thanksgiving as of late lol...

Least we've been relevant the last 30 years and not some push over flash pan act that just showed up in the last 10 years. Cleveland County owns Havelock. period.

Least we've been relevant the last 30 years and not some push over flash pan act that just showed up in the last 10 years. Cleveland County owns Havelock. period.
Those last 10 years havelock would have beat crest 6/7 out of 10 games tho including this year

Those last 10 years havelock would have beat crest 6/7 out of 10 games tho including this year
They had their chance, talked all kinds of crap, and got beat like a HO who didn't have all Crest's money. Ran Jim Bob off to Freedom, and then out of the State. He even wanted the Crest job after it came open, but after that beatdown, that was a no go.

I still have the article where Jim Bob said Crest had the best defense he'd ever played against. That's still true. Remember that stupid rap song Havelock put out... LMAO!

We beat the stone cold piss out of Havelock. What a joke.

Initial rankings come out.......... Crest being ranked near the top doesn't allow Eddins to play the underdog roll with his players ............ Nic reaches out to Chris for a favor ............. Crest begins to drop in the rankings with future opponent moving ahead .......... Now Nic can use it at bulletin board material for his kids ............ Nic thanks Chris ......... All is right in the world. Seriously, that's the only thing that I can come up with. No reason for Crest to have dropped after two dominating performances.

When your little brothers have taken over the county... Always defer to the Obama administration lol... Guys can't get past the 2nd round the last 2 presidential terms😂😂

They had their chance, talked all kinds of crap, and got beat like a HO who didn't have all Crest's money. Ran Jim Bob off to Freedom, and then out of the State. He even wanted the Crest job after it came open, but after that beatdown, that was a no go.

I still have the article where Jim Bob said Crest had the best defense he'd ever played against. That's still true. Remember that stupid rap song Havelock put out... LMAO!

We beat the stone cold piss out of Havelock. What a joke.

Hang on to that win forever no one cares lol and 24/3 ain’t really beating the piss out of anyone beating the piss out of someone is what southern Durham did to crest

So dominating a team all game offense and defense 24-3 isn’t but a late TD pass to give up the lead. Man Crest really did bust you guys up for that much denial.

If y’all was in havelock conference I promise you havelock would be up on games against crest all time easy if y’all played every year
Y’all haven’t done anything since tre left and that’s fax 😂

If y’all was in havelock conference I promise you havelock would be up on games against crest all time easy if y’all played every year
Y’all haven’t done anything since tre left and that’s fax 😂

Is the conference as charmin soft as Havelock? Problem with eastern part of the state. Reason I knew Catholic would win when they met.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT