ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 playoffs games moved

It's supposed to start raining Thursday evening. Saturday makes more sense to me if you want a good gate.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
If it rains 2 inches Friday, with the grass being brown, I dont think the fields will be in good shape Saturday evening. The weather will be nice, but natural grass fields will still be sloppy.

Am I the only one who sees the weather on Thursday? It’s going to rain all night Thursday, starting in the late afternoon. I don’t get moving games to Thursday.

Am I the only one who sees the weather on Thursday? It’s going to rain all night Thursday, starting in the late afternoon. I don’t get moving games to Thursday.
Seems like most of the games being moved are due to grass fields. Friday actually makes more sense for those with turf fields. The rain is supposed to be moving out Friday afternoon but for those with grass fields, they will have absorbed a few inches of rain by then, leading to a nightmare playing surface.

I know KM, Reynolds and West Henderson all have turf fields and thus far haven't been moved.

Reactions: beamer24
Seems like most of the games being moved are due to grass fields. Friday actually makes more sense for those with turf fields. The rain is supposed to be moving out Friday afternoon but for those with grass fields, they will have absorbed a few inches of rain by then, leading to a nightmare playing surface.

I know KM, Reynolds and West Henderson all have turf fields and thus far haven't been moved.
Erwin has turf and moved theirs to Thursday. I thought I saw where Watauga moved theirs also but I’m not positive on that.

From what I just seen, looks like rain for both nights now. I know it’s not ideal but from a Financial standpoint the best option maybe Saturday night. For most schools football is the big support for rest of the sports.

I’m confused. I’ve always heard on turf you’ll have more injuries because there is less give, you know the ole my foot got stuck in the turf deal. Then on a rainy field there is no footing and that will cause injuries. Well which is it.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT