May 13, 2007
North Davidson vs Ledford ND
Davie vs West Rowan Davie
Tabor vs WS Prep Tabor
Parkland vs Carver Tough, but Parkland
RJR vs East Forsyth EF
Reagan vs Glenn Glenn
West Forsyth vs Walkertown WF

I've seen a few people mention Glenn in various places/forums. Noticed you picked them over Reagan. Has Glenn improved that much or has Reagan fallen back to the pack this year? Not trying to disparage either team, just curious.

As to your other picks, "ditto".

ND
Davie
Tabor
Parkland
East Forsyth
Glenn(The toughest game to pick this week)
West Forsyth

Last edited:
I've seen a few people mention Glenn in various places/forums. Noticed you picked them over Reagan. Has Glenn improved that much or has Reagan fallen back to the pack this year? Not trying to disparage either team, just curious.

As to your other picks, "ditto".
Glenn recently added back star WR kier Meredith, while they can certainly pass the football. Keep in mind they played North Forsyth no disrespect intended but East forsyth dropped them from their schedule for a reason. Reagan is also struggling.

They play Scotland county somehow on September twenty third and east Forsyth later on and they will get smashed. Defense is virtually nonexistent against good teams.

Just change my pick to Glenn...I've been talking to the Glenn people, and they have a superstar in Stephon Brown, now he has a new weapon to throw to... This game is going to be good

Went back and looked at scores from last year, didn't realize how close their game was last year.

North Davidson vs Ledford ND
Davie vs West Rowan Davie
Tabor vs WS Prep Tabor
Parkland vs Carver Tough, but Parkland
RJR vs East Forsyth EF
Reagan vs Glenn Glenn
West Forsyth vs Walkertown WF

ND
Davie
Tabor
Parkland
EF