ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Simmons Ratings. Thoughts?

So, a Reidsville team that returns only 5 starters from last years best team ever is only 3 points less in the power ratings?

Not even close.

Deduct about 15 points from that 145.9 rating and it will be more realistic.

I am a huge fan of simmonsratings.com but can't believe this.

So, a Reidsville team that returns only 5 starters from last years best team ever is only 3 points less in the power ratings?

Not even close.

Must have program points. They have been earned

Not even close.

Max Preps moved Reidsville to #1…..Monroe drops to #2.

Shelby moved up a couple as well.

Not even close.

Are you saying last year was the best team ever, or is that based on Simmons?

think Mule is saying that last years Reidsville team had the highest power rating that a Reidsville team has ever had (at least the Simmons ratings)...make of that what you will..................

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Maiden is whipping tails and taking names....two big shutout wins...could Reidsville and Maiden meet later in the year??....too early to tell for both teams.................Covid may upset one or both............
Just for the record….we’ve never played each other….how is that possible?

There is no doubt in my mind that whoever wins 2a…..has got to beat Reidsville…..that’s my unbiased opinion!….Otis knows what I mean!…UNC 91 does too.
We saw the back ups!😁…the younger ones😁

Just for the record….we’ve never played each other….how is that possible?

There is no doubt in my mind that whoever wins 2a…..has got to beat Reidsville…..that’s my unbiased opinion!….Otis knows what I mean!…UNC 91 does too.
We saw the back ups!😁…the younger ones😁

Hopefully we meet up this season. I’m all about playing different teams

Gonna be a fun season. Seems like every team is breaking in a bunch of new young talent. There are many really, really darn good teams, but not many you could say are super duper great right now.

And the combined playoff will just make things even better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT