ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1: Burns at Forestview

notanyonesfan

Oct 1, 2016
Finally, it's Week 1!

Anybody have any insight on Forestview this year?

Burns should be the favorite going in

Every time I see Forestview, they pass the eye test. They look big and athletic. But then when the game starts, it's all out the window. I hope we don't take them lightly as we did a couple years ago. We should have no problem.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I think Burns wins this one something like 35-13. Burns has too much offense. And that freshman RB looks like he's gonna be a really good compliment/change of pace to Mookie. Add in Mauneys running and arm. Burns will score a lot again this year

It is amazing how difficult it is to work with some of these athletic departments when it comes to media. Let's get as much coverage as we can for these kids that are working so hard.

It is amazing how difficult it is to work with some of these athletic departments when it comes to media. Let's get as much coverage as we can for these kids that are working so hard.
Right. It's not like game video isn't readily available from other sources now a days. Makes no sense to not allow it.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Just got word that there will be NO video stream tomorrow. Forestview literally waited until the night before too give an answer. 🙄There will be an audio stream on KTC. Can follow my live MaxPreps updates as well.

• Angry
Reactions: smashmouth5
The game ended a few minutes early because of an injury to a Forestview player. Hope he is OK. But the Bulldogs were dominant. It ended up the same score as last year’s game at Burns. Just need to clean up some penalties. We are young on defense though. Forestview coach was just quoted in The Charlotte Observer as saying we could be in midseason form. His words, not mine. But quite the compliment. Graham Warlick scored two touchdowns. He is going to be great. Mookie scored twice and Kamari scored the other two TD’s, one on a punt return. Had a blast watching the game with @notanyonesfan .

It gets a tad bit tougher the next two weeks at home against Crest and KM. Crest coming off a huge win at home against Gaffney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT