ADVERTISEMENT

WC vs Tarboro

After what I saw tonight, West pulled off the upset of the century to beat Whiteville.
Maybe but that was last night…. watching them both play south columbus to me west columbus looked 2x better than whiteville… but football is about matchups so that has a lot to do with it too

Reactions: Eastcoastman1957
I think the turning point in the game was on the 4th and 12 at our 25 on your second drive of the game. Most coaches probably would have taken a shot at getting the first with the ball being at the 25. I thought the call to punt and most of all the kid executing and pinning us to our own 2 yard line was huge. It was a 7-6 game at the time and our offense wasn't able to get out of that hole and eventually turned the ball over. Just something small that made a big impact on the game, imo.

I think the turning point in the game was on the 4th and 12 at our 25 on your second drive of the game. Most coaches probably would have taken a shot at getting the first with the ball being at the 25. I thought the call to punt and most of all the kid executing and pinning us to our own 2 yard line was huge. It was a 7-6 game at the time and our offense wasn't able to get out of that hole and eventually turned the ball over. Just something small that made a big impact on the game, imo.
Turnovers and field position was a major impact on the game.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT