ADVERTISEMENT

Vance D

Still working out the kinks in the new offense 1st.
Vance seems to be a lot like SC - Defense is way ahead and the offense is trying to figure it out. I don't think I have ever seen a public school in NC with 3 d1 prospects at lb. That is impressive. I think Echols is not getting the national rep that he should but I'm sure he doesn't care! what time do i need to get there for that game at the end of the month. My daughter is playing travel softball in rock hill that weekend so I'm leaving Fayetteville at 2pm.

Vance seems to be a lot like SC - Defense is way ahead and the offense is trying to figure it out. I don't think I have ever seen a public school in NC with 3 d1 prospects at lb. That is impressive. I think Echols is not getting the national rep that he should but I'm sure he doesn't care! what time do i need to get there for that game at the end of the month. My daughter is playing travel softball in rock hill that weekend so I'm leaving Fayetteville at 2pm.
That creek game is going 2 b packed I would say 515-530.

This was my second time watching Vance play this year and I must say the D is legit! I played at butler and this D reminds me the great butler teams we had. 5 1 9 7 28 25 etc they have have some ball players. I was also very impressed with the DC. He seemed to have Huss on their heels all nite. I don’t think the UNC kid caught a pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT