ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE AT WEST FORSYTH

West will struggle to get to 21. Fortunately for them, Vance doesn’t exactly have an explosive offense. Should be a good game. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a WF win.

That's until West got in our way.....u know this is overdue. WINTER SPORTS IS ABOUT TO START SOON AT WEST FORSYTH.....SIGN UP NOW!!!

respectfully, Glenn isn’t WF. Glenn has always been a second tier team at best in the county and you barely beat them 2 years ago. Vance is good but West by 10.
And were not Reagan...No matter win or lose jus like I said when we played MC...they may walk in but win or lose they're gonna LIMP out.

Were coming...

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I think he’s trying to correct your grammar. It’s we’re lol.
Dude I'm using iPhone spell check. Sometimes it will put we're sometime it will put were. As.long as I have the spelling right that's all I pay attention to. Hes my fan so I keep doing it to rile him up lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
And I'm going to continue talk smack to u Forsyth guys especially CPC but for now I'll wish yall boys luck and to come out injury free.

Reactions: Veejay4
If a spelling bee breaks out it’s WF by 100.
tenor.gif

Wheres my buddy CPC??? We went back and forth all during the regular season..u throwing Mooresville shade references and slick talk...we are up next.......why u quiet tho???? U suppose to run and hide AFTER we beat ya'll not b4!!!

West Forsyth is good enough on offense to win this game. I could be wrong but I'm going with the underdog in this one. West Forsyth will shock all of the 704 and CPC will finally have his moment in the sun! Get ready NCPREPS there will be no living with him after this one. ;):cool: LOL

West Forsyth-20
Vance-19

West Forsyth is good enough on offense to win this game. I could be wrong but I'm going with the underdog in this one. West Forsyth will shock all of the 704 and CPC will finally have his moment in the sun! Get ready NCPREPS there will be no living with him after this one. ;):cool: LOL

West Forsyth-20
Vance-19
All this talk about offense, hows their defense? That's respectable, always remember offense might win games but defense wins championships.

We are coming!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CPC4LIFE

West Forsyth-20
Vance-19

Wouldnt be shocked. Pretty even game. Vance offense has looked anemic at times and has forced the defense to play perfect games. They have done that the last 2 weeks. Can they do it again??

WF defense has been brutal at times. Can they tackle and cover better than they did against Davie and East Forsyth.??

Last 7 playoff games Vance defense has given up less than 7 pts on avg. Nobody has scored more than 3 TDs.

Vance 20
West Forsyth 17

With all BS aside Happy Thanksgiving all...b ready to go 2 war and work off some of that Thanksgiving Turkey friday!!

We are coming!!!!!

Reactions: Veejay4
If for some reason anyone remembers Jeremiah Hall who now plays for the Sooners(Jr). He is part of my wife's family. Dad is from Charlotte and Mom is from up younder. Just found out this past weekend. Pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT