ADVERTISEMENT

Uwharrie Charter

Maybe put in that perspective in front of a judge will lessen the penalty. Maybe I was wrong. The baseball program there might be ran like a college program instead of a travel ball program. Need money to do that

Reactions: thekidd12
Sometimes I try to make people laugh while trying to get my point across. With the amount of money that was allegedly taken, it seems like there could be more hands in that cookie jar. I wonder how long it will be before the state takes over the investigation.

Not sure on first question but Uwharrie is a public charter. Money comes from you and me so I think so yeah.
Second question is much easier. The HC was not main uh, shall we say, influencer. They will not skip a beat.

North Carolina Charter schools are NOT a part of the NC Retirement system. Charter employees create 401K accounts for retirement. There is no state retirement for charter school employees.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
This 1A Charter School has access to no fewer than 10,000 high school students in the Randolph, Davidson, Asheboro, Montgomery, parts of Guilford... If they can’t win a 1A title with that many to draw from... Well, you know. Wrestling is the same way. Some attend from counties that don’t even adjoin Randolph county.

I think you will see more come out soon that will make things different for Uwharrie in terms of athletics. Hold on.

Reactions: PrepFanNC
Do you think the changes will be internally mandated coleridgeNC?
Maybe more coaching changes, etc?

I was told there is a chance one of the guys on staff takes the head coaching job, and make no mistake, they will be good at baseball for the next several years due to the amount of guys they have brought in, provided they all stay. I think long term, the approach may be a little different.

Shhh….

If you listen closely you can hear that broom trying to get stuff under that rug. :D

Yeah. Actually heard this afternoon when I asked a source I have, that some teacher left and there was some possible issues wit h academic fraud? Can anyone corroborate?

Hey Kidd,
since someone revived this thread, whatever happened to parties involved in original post?

Hey Kidd,
since someone revived this thread, whatever happened to parties involved in original post?
Heard from an extremely reliable source that the couple that left charter are both gainfully employed. Neither job is in education. Have still heard nothing from the school itself.
Guess if you never talk about it then it didn’t happen?

After talking a big game all year UC wrestling got blown out of the 💦🌊 at state tournament.

Reactions: thekidd12
Avery 186
Robbinsville 121
UC 71

Robbinsville had 5 state champs in boys and 1 in girls tournament. That's the most ever for Rville and the most by any team at this year's tourney.

5 return next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT