ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Alert

I'm interested in the West Craven and North Pitt game. WC shut Farmville Central's high flying offense down, then almost wet the bed the next week vs a Greene Central team that isn't very good. WC has had close nonconference losses vs some of the east's top teams, while blowing out some of the east's worst teams. I still haven't figured out what type of team West Craven is. North Pitt is similar to Greene Central, so it could be another tough one for WC. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in an upset. I hope not though.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I'm interested in the West Craven and North Pitt game. WC shut Farmville Central's high flying offense down, then almost wet the bed the next week vs a Greene Central team that isn't very good. WC has had close nonconference losses vs some of the east's top teams, while blowing out some of the east's worst teams. I still haven't figured out what type of team West Craven is. North Pitt is similar to Greene Central, so it could be another tough one for WC. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in an upset. I hope not though.
You would hope that the Greene Central scare was enough to get them back focus.

WC by at least 10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT