ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Alert

If East plays like they did last week against Burns its possible and they bring pressure on Defense for sure

I dont see them stopping Shelby but Im also on the flip side wondering how well we will try to contain that backfield.....Theyre good
Agreed. You will definitely score on them. But can you stop their run game? It has the potential to be like the Burns game last week. Close and high scoring with Shelby pulling away late.

Pasquotank reminds me of Colorado before Coach Prime showed up. Pasquotank should hire goobs, I'd see him turn them into a instant success. He'd have all eyes on him, kinda like Prime. He would contact every newspaper and sports radio around. Get the program on the map lol

What ya think goobs? Hire Otis as your OC and bring in chopper as the DC?

Pasquotank reminds me of Colorado before Coach Prime showed up. Pasquotank should hire goobs, I'd see him turn them into a instant success. He'd have all eyes on him, kinda like Prime. He would contact every newspaper and sports radio around. Get the program on the map lol

Nope wouldn't work. Coach Goob would be suspended in 2 weeks for betting on the games.

Lol, It will be a tough road to travel for anyone who goes there to coach with Northeastern just 7 miles away. The do have a very nice stadium and I wish the best for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Quit crying Friday night. All of us on this side across the river picked ED to finish 2nd in conference and you can’t tell me y’all think ED looses Friday.
Exactly, last week folks wanted to put a little Ching -Ching on it😂 I like them dogs by at least 2 scores. 10-14 point. That’s with ED slowing the game down.

Last edited:
Exactly, last week folks wanted to put a little Ching -Ching on it😂 I like them dogs by at least 2 scores. 10-14 point. That’s with ED slowing the game down.

You really got WRH by 2 scores? I know you know ball but really? Kerr better be ready to roll.......

My money’s on Ptank upsetting Northeastern next week if East Duplin wins this Friday.
Ptank beats NE? ED vs WRH toss up, you never know in the DC rival matchups. Actually coaching going down in these woods. Athletes at both schools but schemes change things up. NE want zeroooooooo parts of ED or WRH, let alone Clinton UUUU this year fan boy...

Ptank beats NE? ED vs WRH toss up, you never know in the DC rival matchups. Actually coaching going down in these woods. Athletes at both schools but schemes change things up. NE want zeroooooooo parts of ED or WRH, let alone Clinton UUUU this year fan boy...
We’re definitely trying to avoid all three DC teams. We couldn’t hold their water.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
We’re definitely trying to avoid all three DC teams. We couldn’t hold their water.
Maybe their water..... Definitely not their jockstrap or shoulder pads.... Down East ball totally different then what y'all used to. Not sure how you haven't came to understand this, envision how many L you have taken......

I was one of the folks offering the bet to wiz when he said Wrh by 21. Wrh may win but Not by 21. That is the only ching ching I've offered and I have never predicted a winner.

Maybe their water..... Definitely not their jockstrap or shoulder pads.... Down East ball totally different then what y'all used to. Not sure how you haven't came to understand this, envision how many L you have taken......
2 - that’s the number of teams we’ve lost two in the playoffs since 17, we’re on the verge and we have a team this year that can play with Clinton. Our players and coaches will do all the talking when the playoffs start . If the DC teams are what you say then they’ll get their chance to curb stomp this tomato can here in Elizabeth City. We welcome the challenge with open arms

Wii remind you of that 😃
Wii remind you of that 😃
All I going to say is this, Wrh will win by a margin. I don’t care about previous seasons the DC rival. The players are lock-in right now. Tbh those 3 loses got them Dogs ready to hunt when it counts. When the playoffs start records, wins ,loses don’t matter. You win you Spin, you lose you Cruise. Let’s Go Dogs🖤🧡💪🏾 Hoggard 1 lose to Cleveland, Clinton remains undefeated and Havelock with New Bern (ff) undefeated. So don’t fool yourself them Dogs ready.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT