ADVERTISEMENT

Updates

East downs ball at the Albemarle 5 the last 1:25. The unreal part is , East offense wasnt that good tonight. Albemarle's size up front on D line had a lot to do with that. Any slightly above average team can score 14+ on Albemarle will win everytime this year.

From somebody with no inside info and no ability to follow the team other than through this board, seems like there's more going on than just a dropoff in talent and adjusting to a new scheme. EM is improved, but this is the first game on the schedule that AHS didn't have much of an excuse to lose, at least on paper.

Hope the program can get back on the straight and narrow soon. With all the consolidation talk in the county, possible that AHS football may soon be a thing of the past. Would hate for it to go out with a whimper.

Beat the Comets. . . .

I hope the Albemarle posters don't make a thread for the CC game next week.

But I guess whatever Carolina Preps mentioned about some miraculous change that was going to happen tonight was obviously a fairytale.

obviously heck yall looked as bad as my alleghany trojans. number 77 big kid limped off the field for yall dont know who he is or if he is good

Pretty soon we may be down to 11 ballplayers. Think we only dressed about 18 tonight.

obviously heck yall looked as bad as my alleghany trojans. number 77 big kid limped off the field for yall dont know who he is or if he is good

Heck KW Alleghany and Albemarle might be a pretty good matchup. They could battle for the "Toilet Bowl"

Why does AHS have so few players? I know there have been some injuries and suspensions but I thought the suspended kids were back at this point.

At practice wed only had 19 dressed out. Might have brought a few jv's up for the game tonight.

Supposed to be but at Albemarle this year didn't you know that everything is "bass-ackwards. lol

I will never understand why we hired a coach with less than a hundred wins over a coach with 250 wins. smh, smh,smh.

Beats me, but ol'we'll. This is their disaster. They created this and they will get no sympathy from me. Saw a couple Facebook post where Albemarle faithful is disgusted.

Murphy 55 North GA. 12. final.
Franklin 24 swain 14 final.
M.H.26 rosman 21 final.
Union County GA. 38 Andrews 06 final.
Cherokee 55 Cosby Tenn. 22. final.
Robbinsville 36 Rabun Gap 22. final
Hayesville up by 2 tds late 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT