ADVERTISEMENT

Updates

Took me a while to figure it out but now I know WHO sabatoged the hiring of Russell Stone.

Look,

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I know people read this board a lot as well as coaches, but when you try to run a "Good ole Boy" system especially with this type of program; it never works out.

You all know as well as I do who should be coaching right now....good intentions or not, do what's best for the program.

If anyone got a problem with what I say, approach me and we can talk it out gracefully, but these players have "Quit" in their eyes, I know the feeling, I was an athlete as well.

This is good that this is happening.

I know what sway is talking about.

Well maybe you can explain what Sway said he would graciously discuss after making the "good ole boy" system comment just before firing off the "your an idiot" response at me?
Is Smith playing favorites? Playing white kids over black kids? Having all white coaches? What exactly is being done in the program that you guys could blame it on a "good ole boy" system? Certainly you guys know enough football to not imply that the Double Wing is a "white" offense? Then again, maybe not!

Well maybe you can explain what Sway said he would graciously discuss after making the "good ole boy" system just before firing off the "your an idiot" response at me?
Is Smith playing favorites? Playing white kids over black kids? Having all white coaches? What exactly is being done in the program that you guys could blame it on a "good ole boy" system? Certainly you guys know enough football to not imply that the Double Wing is a "white" offense? Then again, maybe not!

Now see, now I know your ignorant... For one, you play the best player just like you would hire the best candidate for a job. 2, I'm not going to feed into your assumptions because I'm just a better person than that, and obviously you are not....I mean who does that? Obviously you have some underlying issues of your own. I'd pray about it.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
That stuff comes to My Mind also. You can't help but think stuff like that. Check the resume and if They say I use to hate The Bulldogs, don't hire. Just picking

I really don't want to believe that @Buddy Rich, but hey "It is what it is". I believe I'll start venturing out and see other teams play. I think Butler played Richmond today. That would've been a good game.

What would really make the YVC interesting is if NM could pull off the upset next week. It would really revive the East Montgomery /West Montgomery and North Moore /East rivalries...and boost the schools' gates. A much needed bonus.

Lol, I don't think I ever looked forward to beating them! Doesn't matter. It will be a first round exit either way you look at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT