ADVERTISEMENT

Updates

im at the game rain saved albemarle so far. east mont could throw on them at will

albemarle is doing good so far 5 false start penalties a delay of game and jumped offsides twice on defense. its 4th and 25 puntin 7min 30sec til half

20yrd run up the middle 14 to 0. Who lost starting qb? albemarle looks slow as ever the rbs look they just got through eatin at cici's.

I told you guys what it was gonna be. Albemarle will win 2 games this year. Kind of reminds me of when North Stanly only won 2 games a year.....you get it threw you head now?

albemarle is doing good so far 5 false start penalties a delay of game and jumped offsides twice on defense. its 4th and 25 puntin 7min 30sec til half
Not good. Trying to resist the temptation to play the blame game on here but it's not hard to figure out where the problem lies if the team is racking up lots of penalties.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
I told you guys what it was gonna be. Albemarle will win 2 games this year. Kind of reminds me of when North Stanly only won 2 games a year.....you get it threw you head now?
Remember the mid to late 70s. We Survived. Sway this Team can't be that bad in 1A. We was in 3A back then

yall drove down the field to 25 off of sweeps to emery. but yalls idiot coach let like 30sec run off the clock from 54 to 24sec before he ran another play, then yall got stopped. halftime 14 to 0 yall look really bad slow and theres like 18 players dressed out

Look,

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I know people read this board a lot as well as coaches, but when you try to run a "Good ole Boy" system especially with this type of program; it never works out.

You all know as well as I do who should be coaching right now....good intentions or not, do what's best for the program.

If anyone got a problem with what I say, approach me and we can talk it out gracefully, but these players have "Quit" in their eyes, I know the feeling, I was an athlete as well.

This is good that this is happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT