ADVERTISEMENT

Triad

An interesting side note regarding East. Since 2012, when they lost to Butler on the road, they haven't played a playoff game on the road.
Dudley hasn't played a road playoff game in a number of years either. Odd how Dudley always wins the coin tosses...

RIGHT - LOL
BKN was the QB that torched SC on the baseball team as well?

You know, I am actually not certain. I stopped really caring about baseball after I stopped playing it freshman year, so I am not the one to ask. However, I still take pride in our school winning baseball States :)

To me, baseball is not a TV sport at all, it just bores me. A live game however, I can definitely get into.

This message is not intended to talk about Charlotte football or the east/MC game. That's last year

Update on East Forsyth, This year they will be a complete run offense which is new for them. They have a QB which likes to run the ball a lot and that's not something we've really seen in the past few years. They are gonna play Cone (standout all state DB) at WR too now to try and compensate for losing #2 Martin and also have #3 sedrick and TE Kellum who both have started the last three years on the varsity level. The main point was the change in style at QB.

What's going on with west with no slade?

How's page, Reagan and Dudley?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT