ADVERTISEMENT

Triad Football

ForsythFootball

Nov 23, 2014
Lexington
After four weeks of football (Greensboro)Page and East Forsyth (Kernersville) seem to have emerged as the top two teams in the area.

Of course Dudley being right there with them.

As many people know the surprise team of the season fell Friday (Glenn)
Max preps and Carolina varsity had them ranked at 11th in the state and they lost to the team east Forsyth beat by 40.

Triad game of the week. (Reagan vs Page. Two offenses who are both very good. Reagan who had the best run defense in the county statistically till the East Forsyth game. Will also be a huge game for The top team in Forsyth county as east plays them next week and will be a good way to compare east and page.

Next week(9/25) of course probably the game of the state. High ranked East and page play each other who as of now are both undefeated. Both teams draw huge crowds. East has home field advantage, no team has beaten east in the regular season at home since 2011

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
As a resident of the Triad myself, I agree that Dudley, Page & East Forsyth are the class of the Triad. But until someone beats Dudley on the field I'm going to say that Dudley is at the head if the Triad table. I haven't seen Page this year but their results have been impressive. I saw the East/Dudley scrimmage and while I know it was just a scrimmage I'm going to give the edge to Dudley. The great thing is that Page will play both East and Dudley!!

As a resident of the Triad myself, I agree that Dudley, Page & East Forsyth are the class of the Triad. But until someone beats Dudley on the field I'm going to say that Dudley is at the head if the Triad table. I haven't seen Page this year but their results have been impressive. I saw the East/Dudley scrimmage and while I know it was just a scrimmage I'm going to give the edge to Dudley. The great thing is that Page will play both East and Dudley!!

Having played both Dudley & Page. I will give the edge to Dudley. Their offense in my opinion is a little better but their defense is much better. Of course, we played Page week 1 so improvements could have been made. I have not seen East play. I would love to see the Page-Dudley game!

Wait and see.....Dudley got the Defense for sure.......Page and EF will be a great game. Dudley have not play a very good team yet....I think they will see a good one next week but should win handily. I don't care for Richmond and they will be in rude awakening for sure. One defense that might be better than Dudley is Butler and Richmond played them last week. That probably help Richmond more than anything. Of course, I know many of you fans go by the scores.....that does not tell the whole story. Different match up bring out different scores.

By seeing that Page won by 56-50 over Reagan....I give slight edge to EF being at home next week against Page. I also think EF defense is pretty darn good and only gave up 7 points in second half against Reagan. Reagan in last four games score 48, 55, 50 and 35 (EF game) . That offense for Reagan is FUN to watch. That head coach got them in right direction and hopefully, one day hire real good defense coordinator. If they do, watch out! I am glad they are doing well though.

EF and Page will be a great match up but I will miss it since Dudley is playing Richmond on same night.....Gosh darn it. I wish one of that game would be on Thursday Night for Timewarner game. Oh well!!!!

By seeing that Page won by 56-50 over Reagan....I give slight edge to EF being at home next week against Page. I also think EF defense is pretty darn good and only gave up 7 points in second half against Reagan. Reagan in last four games score 48, 55, 50 and 35 (EF game) . That offense for Reagan is FUN to watch. That head coach got them in right direction and hopefully, one day hire real good defense coordinator. If they do, watch out! I am glad they are doing well though.

EF and Page will be a great match up but I will miss it since Dudley is playing Richmond on same night.....Gosh darn it. I wish one of that game would be on Thursday Night for Timewarner game. Oh well!!!!
+1

I will miss Page/EF game since I don't want to make my boy sit in the rain. As far as I know, the game at EF is still on and it is homecoming. I give a lot of credit to EF since most teams get pasty for HC games. Dudley/Richmond game has been moved to Monday. HMMMM!

Forsyth county schools will always try to play an out of county school for homecoming because of the gate split that WS/FCS require with all in county schools.

Should be a good game though, wished I could be there.

I pretty much agree with everyone else here. Dudley, Page, and East Forsyth are the class of the Triad. I also like West Forsyth. I like their mix of size/athleticism. As well as a nice "S" factor in Mr. Slade. I think they're just a short, short hair below those three.

As of right now, I'd favor Dudley over either Page or EF by seven.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT