Friday Night
Page 30, Ragsdale 6
W Guilford 43, SW Guilford 20

Saturday Afternoon
Reagan @ Glenn 2:00pm

Monday Night
Mt Tabor @ RJ Reynolds 7:00pm

Reactions: Sportsnut17
How did the Poole kid do at RB for Page??....His Dad and my son-in-law were high school classmates at Rockingham Co. HS and were in each other's weddings................................

How did the Poole kid do at RB for Page??....His Dad and my son-in-law were high school classmates at Rockingham Co. HS and were in each other's weddings................................
Surprising Freshman! He's the starter. He runs strong and is always moving forward when he goes down. He's bigger than he looks!

lol....His Dad ain't exactly small....Happy for him and glad to see Page get a couple of needed wins...turf field looks good...... now if yall can just fix that visitors side

Thursday Night
N Guilford 6, SE Guilford 0
Grimsley 47, NW Guilford 7
E Forsyth 55, Davie 0
W Forsyth 22, Parkland 19

Friday Night
Ragsdale @ Page 7:30pm
W Guilford @ SW Guilford 7:30pm

Saturday Afternoon
Reagan @ Glenn 2:00pm

Monday Night
Mt Tabor @ RJ Reynolds 7:00pm
Weather forecasters fell on their faces yet again. Thursday night was just a steady rain and Friday night was dry as could be. All games should have been played Friday night in the Triad area. Was comfortable and dry outside last night.

Reactions: PagePirates44
How about Western Guilford beating SW like they did? Might be the most impressive victory they've had in a while.
I've been saying it for a couple of years now. Western finally found their coach and are heading upward. They might finish as high as 5th in the conference in my opinion. On the flipside, SW might not win another game the rest of the way.

How about Western Guilford beating SW like they did? Might be the most impressive victory they've had in a while.
I agree and they looked a lot better against us than in years past....I think the new coach they have is doing big things

I think we will handle page and lock up second spot. When is the last time WG made it to the playoffs?

Weather forecasters fell on their faces yet again. Thursday night was just a steady rain and Friday night was dry as could be. All games should have been played Friday night in the Triad area. Was comfortable and dry outside last night.

Do you realize how difficult hurricanes are to predict and track?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT