ADVERTISEMENT

Travel ball!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm headed to bed, but I hate it for the people tomorrow. Cause as much as you want me to be one of the Stewart's I'm not. Now you will have to answer to them. And let me say this, Luke's mom is not someone to mess with good luck handling that.You wish I was one of the Stewarts so your problem would be solved.

If you have such a problem with Scotty go to his face instead of hiding behind the screen coward.

Everyone calm down. I gave an opinion. That's it. We are not talking about Sabin or Dabo here people. Everyone is most upset about the other thread Daddy Ball and we are all cowards hiding behind screen names. If someone doesn't agree with my assessment than give your own. We live in free country it's ok to give an opinion. If my info is false dispute it as an intelligence adult. Dont come on here and accuse me of being people just to see if you got me. Sorry to Luke and his parents for getting dragged thru the mud. Sorry to the other kids name I talk about in a nice way cause now people think I'm your parents. Stop hijacking my threads with nasty stuff about kids.

My post said nothing of kids but was a direct response to you calling out our coach on an online forum. NO ONE gaf about your opinion sucks big balls when you find you stand alone in it. YOUR OPINION is not good for our program, kids, community etc. If you have a problem with him go to him PERIOD be an adult.

Last edited:
I dont stand alone in my opinion. There has been other posts that different people made. I was talking to all the other people that keep naming kids, you are correct you did not.

I dont stand alone in my opinion. There has been other posts that different people made. I was talking to all the other people that keep naming kids, you are correct you did not.

If you have a problem with him or how he coaches BE AN ADULT AND GO TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm disappointed in all parties. Shame on TigerDen,Brevardgirl,Rhsbball2018,Tigerstipes2, and last but not least TS2727. That language from the last one is terrible must be a student because no adult uses those abbreviations you used. Also child no adult uses capital letters to make a point. I know your upset but coming on here will just cause more harm. Leave these stupid posts alone. Anybody including me now are only stupid for getting on here.This will be my last post. Hopefully everyone will follow my lead. Leave it be.

I'm disappointed in all parties. Shame on TigerDen,Brevardgirl,Rhsbball2018,Tigerstipes2, and last but not least TS2727. That language from the last one is terrible must be a student because no adult uses those abbreviations you used. Also child no adult uses capital letters to make a point. I know your upset but coming on here will just cause more harm. Leave these stupid posts alone. Anybody including me now are only stupid for

Shame on you too. As I recall, you talked trash to me on here. After weeks of threads you decide to pop on here and get involved. Ive called out things like I saw them with the keyboard warriors but not one time have I bashed a coach, the program, or a player. The only posts I’ve responded to lately are when my name is brought into it. I wasn’t even on this thread til my name was brought up. And yes I know who tigerden is. Next time I see them we will have a conversation about it adult to adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT