ADVERTISEMENT

Top Two Boys Teams in Each Conference For Upcoming Season

I'll start playing......

In the Piedmont Triad, I think it'll come down to Northwest Guilford and Southwest Guilford once again. Both teams return a good amount of high-level players. SWG lost two key guys to graduation but picked up a nice transfer.

In the Central Piedmont, I'll take West Forsyth and Mount Tabor. WF returns a nice blend of size, skill and athleticism. If they get good point guard play, they'll be really tough.

Tabor's kind of in the same boat. They return a nice, versatile player in Cameron Robinson and a good shooter in Austin Gilyard.

Personally, I don't think the Metro's as clear-cut as the two conferences mentioned above. I think the top two teams here will be a mixture of Smith, Page, and Dudley. I like Smith because they have quite a few athletes coming back, plus a good, agile big man in Jaylen Gainey.

In the PAC-6, I think East Chapel Hill will be one of the top teams. They're driven by awesome point guard Carter Collins and they have a few other decent complementary guys. As for the other team, not sure. Could be Riverside, could be N Durham, could be Hillside, could be Jordan, heck.....maybe even Person. Each of those teams have a very nice player on them.

Richmond will be in a new conference next year adding Jack Britt and Seventy First....I'll say 71st and Richmond ...

In the PAC-6, I think East Chapel Hill will be one of the top teams. They're driven by awesome point guard Carter Collins and they have a few other decent complementary guys. As for the other team, not sure. Could be Riverside, could be N Durham, could be Hillside, could be Jordan, heck.....maybe even Person. Each of those teams have a very nice player on them.

Hillside has very poor coaching, Person doesn't have any size, Northern returns a good PG, Riverside has some strong wing players and Jordan will be competitive with Northern and Riverside for one of the top spots along with East Chapel Hill.

Richmond will be in a new conference next year adding Jack Britt and Seventy First....I'll say 71st and Richmond ...
You cant forget about Hoke. They have been king on the conference the past few years. Coach Patterson does a great job with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT