ADVERTISEMENT

TOP 1A GAMES FRIDAY NIGHT 1-9-15

No Cherokee / robbinsville in girls or the boys? I can promise there is no bigger game in the west tonight than this one

Originally posted by BravesGWY:
No Cherokee / robbinsville in girls or the boys? I can promise there is no bigger game in the west tonight than this one
I agree. Robbinsville @ Cherokee (boys) is the biggest game in 1A tonight no doubt.

Obviously, whoever created this page/link does not have their finger on the pulse of 1A basketball in North Carolina!

Did not see them on the schedule for all the games in NC. But that is in fact on of the biggest games in North Carolina tonight and a huge on in the 1A Smoky Mountain..

Both teams are off to a great start Cherokee is undefeated and Robbinsville comes into the game 5-1.

This should be an entertaining game and certainly a can't miss game in the area.

Apologize on not finding it, they did not list the game where I was looking on the schedule. But this certainly should battle for the top spot in the 1A Division as the Top game in the division.

Thanks for correcting me.

Originally posted by Fourth'n'Inches:

Originally posted by BravesGWY:
I agree. Robbinsville @ Cherokee (boys) is the biggest game in 1A tonight no doubt.

Obviously, whoever created this page/link does not have their finger on the pulse of 1A basketball in North Carolina!
That's a little harsh. It's just not listed on the teams' schedules in MaxPreps. Pretty harmless, legitimate oversight. But it is the biggest game in the state tonight.
This post was edited on 1/9 5:39 PM by ObserveAndReport

Originally posted by PatrickO'Brien:
Did not see them on the schedule for all the games in NC. But that is in fact on of the biggest games in North Carolina tonight and a huge on in the 1A Smoky Mountain..

Both teams are off to a great start Cherokee is undefeated and Robbinsville comes into the game 5-1.

This should be an entertaining game and certainly a can't miss game in the area.

Apologize on not finding it, they did not list the game where I was looking on the schedule. But this certainly should battle for the top spot in the 1A Division as the Top game in the division.

Thanks for correcting me.
No worries Patrick. Honest oversight. Thank you for the dedication and passion you display towards prep sports here in NC!

That being said, does anyone have an up to date schedule for Robbinsville? BK???

Hey nation looks like the dogs are showing what they can do on the basketball court since they were deprived of playing in the playoffs in football. I know a lot of the football players are on the basketball team. Would be nice to see Al get a SC this year, since he might just hang it up after this year. Go Dogs

They are state contenders, the 1a is wide open as well. Both boys and girls could make deep runs. Exciting time to be a bulldog fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT