ADVERTISEMENT

To my beloved Red Raiders

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
The Shelby Lions are coming to Belmont to take what is yours. They are coming to take the conference championship and the all important playoff seeding. They intend to do it on your turf in front of your families.

In the 1800s within the Cheyenne nation there was a warrior sect called the "dog soldiers". They brutally defended their turf against any who would dare to take it. Dog soldiers would take a stake, plant it on the battlefield and tie off their ankles with a rope to the stake. This was their killing field and they anchored themselves to it. No matter who the foe, the dog soldiers committed their lives to their nation.

Now, this is only a football game, but the will of the dog soldier pertains. Young men, on Friday night, be a dog soldier. Do not let a team come to your town in front of your nation and take what is yours. Put a stake in the ground, tie it off to your ankle and violently protect your turf.

We are Belmont, and we are with you to the glorious end!

FIXED IT FOR YOU!!!

Dear Raiders,

Each of the last few years, when you have lost a game or four , I have disappeared and basically have had nothing to do with you.... I dont post, I dont talk about you
I cheat on you with a myriad of other teams. I am what the non-tongue chewing Raider fans call fair weather... I only pull for you when you win, like this season, You have won every game so far so I pull for you. Lose friday against Daddy and I will no longer pulll for you until you possibly make a deep run in the playoffs. I am sorry but I am being honest.... If you lose I will become a Catholic fan because they are winning...

PS: All of this can be said for my lap dog, Coonie as well, he is the same as me, except I didnt call for the coaches heads and claim they played Daddy ball last year

Sucking my thumbs in the corner, and not a true Red Raider fan

Seadog

c54650b7278f88a3eeaa7aa7d5fce4f7.jpg

The Shelby Lions are coming to Belmont to take what is yours. They are coming to take the conference championship and the all important playoff seeding. They intend to do it on your turf in front of your families.

In the 1800s within the Cheyenne nation there was a warrior sect called the "dog soldiers". They brutally defended their turf against any who would dare to take it. Dog soldiers would take a stake, plant it on the battlefield and tie off their ankles with a rope to the stake. This was their killing field and they anchored themselves to it. No matter who the foe, the dog soldiers committed their lives to their nation.

Now, this is only a football game, but the will of the dog soldier pertains. Young men, on Friday night, be a dog soldier. Do not let a team come to your town in front of your nation and take what is yours. Put a stake in the ground, tie it off to your ankle and violently protect your turf.

We are Belmont, and we are with you to the glorious end!

Hail to all our dog soldiers
Because I love High School football, you make fun of me? Think about that while you chase goats in Lawndale.

BINGO!!!!!!

Reactions: seadog28
Good luck to all you guys Friday. Hope both teams will be injury free. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Good stuff.

Looks like you are playing for home field advantage in playoffs so this is really a biggie.

I have a cousin who coached at South Point (and his son played there and his grandson will play for the Red Raiders in a few years) so he will keep me up on your game via cell phone. Wish I could be there but the ride from Reidsville is too far and I am too old to be scraping for a seat.

Reactions: seadog28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT