ADVERTISEMENT

Tja vs bishop?

Advantage vs advantage. Who will win?
Interesting as 2 of my sources who were at the game said the undefeated advantaged team had 4 coaches there and they were filming signals with their cell phones. One of my sources was sittin right next to em. If true that's bush.

If you call plays with signals and keep them the same all year long you probably have bigger problems than someone stealing them.

Reactions: Champ_24
If you think Bishop is advantaged when it comes to football then think again. Most of these players never met each other until high school. Maybe played against each other in little league. Have to learn from new coaches and learn a new style when they get to high school. Other sports are different animal

If you think Bishop is advantaged when it comes to football then think again. Most of these players never met each other until high school. Maybe played against each other in little league. Have to learn from new coaches and learn a new style when they get to high school. Other sports are different animal

Can't imagine how good they could be if they had an advantage in football like they do in soccer.

Reactions: sbbbfan
they played well against everyone but MA & ES....their “O” is not bad.....don’t think it’s a walk

It might be close because TJ hasn't played football in three weeks...On the other hand all our starters should be back healthy and well rested. It could be close in the 1st half, but TJ probably pulls away in the 2nd half.

not taking sides but for bishop to hold a wing t team scoreless says alot about that defense. now they did have struggles with qb from east surry who ran spread so if he is anything like him then it could get ugly. but if Bishop can run the ball like they did against north duplin maybe they keep mcmullens off the field.

bishop will need it. the last time they went down to tja they went up 14-0 eventuallt losing 42-14 I think having played there before will help the vilians. TJA must know this isnt the same bishop team from two years ago.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Does he compare to any other HS QB?
Let me put it like this...#14 is now 3rd all time in total TDs in NC High School football. He will likely finish his high school career with over 140 TDs.
He is one hell of an athlete, but it is quite possible that he wouldn't have had the chance he's had at TJ to do what he has at any other school in the area for a few reasons.

Let me put it like this...#14 is now 3rd all time in total TDs in NC High School football. He will likely finish his high school career with over 140 TDs.
He is one hell of an athlete, but it is quite possible that he wouldn't have had the chance he's had at TJ to do what he has at any other school in the area for a few reasons.
How do you see your guys matching up against Bishop? Do you expect a close game or a blowout? I heard they can throw the ball some.

How do you see your guys matching up against Bishop? Do you expect a close game or a blowout? I heard they can throw the ball some.

Bishop's offense will likely have a hard time keeping up with TJ's offense. And I don't think Bishop will want to get in a shootout with TJ. Bishop will want to and need to be able to run the ball to have a chance to beat TJ.

It really depends on Bishop's defense though. No one has really been able to slow #14 or the offense this year, outside of North Lincoln.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT