ADVERTISEMENT

THERE'S A NEW FACE IN SCOTLAND

Field
The Malikay Set wus the most agravating folks ive met yet. They brought a cat that chewed up my Rotties Bone. Then they had brought not 1 but 2 Macaw parrots and them fools kept-ah saying "C'MON MAN, C'MON MAN, C'MON MAN". Their 8yr old child kept bouncing off my leather furniture and tore up the roses I bought for Babe....and so on, so on, and so on.....

Still we had a great Christmas. They mighta couldah been cool company if they would have kept all 4 pets under control

No-whata-sayin

----------- break -----------
Forgive my rude un-invitational attempt. I completely regret the chance and fun I could have had with you Mae Bell. Uncle Royce usually goes up town to the burn pit and burns his nasty month ol dusty crusty nose hairs

Did you by chance cook that possum Medium Well sir, with a couple Banana leafs on top?
S2V.......I hear all the positives...but what are the negatives on Wood? Everyone has a negative. In other words:

WHATS THE KNOCK ON WOOD??

Keith Woods has been at Scotland 2 years now, I believe, correct me if I am
wrong, but he is not OC. The noise I have been hearing is the new hire is to be the
OC? Can anyone from Laurinburg, clarify?

Have u learned how to sit properly in them skirts u been wearing lately.from one of america,s best to a skirtwearer what a shame

I WEAR .LEVI,S
commuter-cover.jpg

Unless there is a change in philosophy I don't care if Dan Fouts is coming in to coach it want matter!

Bailey has been to 4 State Championship games, so it's possible he's pretty set in his ways. But since he hasn't won any, you think he'd take advantage of his help.

I repeat he can not win the big one 4 trips
4 loses.. Even the Scots feel that way.you think ho Scots jmac are happy with the choker choking

Like I said before can not win the big one 4. Trips 4 loses.hell even the Scots are saying the same thing. Go d
Scots j Mac .
And the rest ain,t to happy

CT147, is your inability to post comprehensible sentences on this forum an indication of the education that one receives at New Bern high school? As far as you speaking for me, it is a known fact around here that I can communicate with the best of them. Keep my name out of your mouth!

Last edited:
Like I said before can not win the big one 4. Trips 4 loses.hell even the Scots are saying the same thing. Go d
Scots j Mac .
And the rest ain,t to happy

You must know New Bern is so far down talent wise and ain't gonna win anytime soon. That all you can talk about is the Scots and you Give S2V a hard time for pulling for the Scots, you are just as bad OLE BAND WAGON CT 714 we got to change ya name a little bit so people don't know you actually pulling for the Scots...........

Last edited:
I do root for them to fall
Short.hope I and yours had a great holiday give all your home
Boy my regards

CT,
i didn't say i was happy or unhappy. All I'm saying is you can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results. SC might win won next year but the lack of competition will have a lot to do with it IMO. Doesn't mean it will mean less for him or the kids but when you take Dudley, Catholic, CF, Hillside, ND and a bunch more things could go your way. I don't think he is a choker. He should have won at Britt against RC - but other than that his teams have not been the best in the state. Dudley was better and so was Butler so I wouldn't call that chocking. My biggest issue with him is he seem to be hell bent on not changing and that makes very little sense to me when you consistently fall short. I can't name a time (that he has been there) when SC beat a team they were not expected to beat. We can't beat teams that are better or equal to us and that is a problem because at some point you have to and that has more to do with coaching than talent.

Last edited:
Maybe Bailey will become the principal as well. LOL! I'm sure that will be a pre-requisite for the job. That is probably the quickest way to get the boot by being deaf-tone to football. Shouldn't be the top priority by any stretch but it better be in the top 5.

Well if true maybe our HC finally realizes he needs to implement an effective passing game with all that talent. I know Fairmont was pretty good the last 2 years with throwing the ball and scoring. Time will tell.
Why would Bailey run the spread off. if he couldn't throw the ball.

Good morning to all may you have a great year.jmac do u know ltb.what a hell of a fella.my closiesfriend ..any to everyone e have a great year.Mac u and Scots always fall short.were u you not picked to be the champs 3 out of the last 4.where is the hardware.you and rest said you were unbeatable.

Good morning to all may you have a great year.jmac do u know ltb.what a hell of a fella.my closiesfriend ..any to everyone e have a great year.Mac u and Scots always fall short.were u you not picked to be the champs 3 out of the last 4.where is the hardware.you and rest said you were unbeatable.
I'm glad you are keeping count! You guys and your titles kill me as if you are playing. You have never heard me say scots were unbeatable you are just making sh#t up now to start conversation. You find 1 quote where anyone said SC should have won 3 of 4 titles by me and i will walk to NB.

Last edited:
U werefavorite against dudley In the finals u lost. Last year you lost to. Notre dame. This year cape fear .. Want some kinda liquid.would not want you to choke.

News and
Observer char. O hell the whole state all wrong.let,s not forget about you . mr.bandwagoner.what u and your master aka gs. Going.g to be doing at12. Toasting and cryin
By the way why did u steal my bike

. Mr Mac never said nor did I quote u.the fact remains .the natives are getting restless .there and here .stay safe

Reactions: ruleman77
News and
Observer char. O hell the whole state all wrong.let,s not forget about you . mr.bandwagoner.what u and your master aka gs. Going.g to be doing at12. Toasting and cryin

. Mr Mac never said nor did I quote u.the fact remains .the natives are getting restless .there and here .stay safe

AFTER da crew and i get back from da ball drop 2 nite, we will get back 2 business by running TYLER12 OUT OF TOWN B CAUSE DA REST OF THEM BAND WAGON RIDERS HAS BEEN GONE SINCE BEARS HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM. THEY HAVE EVEN DISSCUSS REMOVING DA PLAYERS NAME FROM THEIR JERSEYS SO DA FANS WON'T LAUGH AND TEASE DA BEARS PLAYER FROM THAT GREAT YEAR OF 2016 GO BEARS

Reactions: swett2victory
News and

News and

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT